Receive comment up vote

up
0 users have voted.
Poseidon

just doing the daily Receive comment up vote as well as getting the Post a forum topic

:)

up
6 users have voted.
up
5 users have voted.

+1
Please try to create a post with a purpose instead, or the forum would be flooded in one day if everyone was doing this, not getting my vote : p

up
3 users have voted.
Boeje's picture
Triton

lets do this getting up votes for daily nice ^^

up
3 users have voted.
Poseidon

this is a purpose and a topic all in one space :)

up
2 users have voted.
Kraken

I can't believe the number of replies I get to my posts that say 'great idea' and 'yeah that sounds cool' that don't thumbs up the post! It's ridiculous.

Anyway, this post is going to quickly become the most popular one on this forum :D

up
3 users have voted.
Limes314's picture
Sea admiral

Can I get in on this?

up
4 users have voted.
ErikPutz's picture
Thanks for all the fish

It would be one thing to let people post comments here in this thread and get them upvoted or something but imagine if everyone creates their own thread for the "post 1 thread daily" just for the sake of it, that would go bad pretty fast.

up
1 user has voted.
Limes314's picture
Sea admiral

Yea I agree but I thing people will ether have better things to do or enough questions that it SHOULDN'T be a problem. It doesn't help that there is no search bar on the main thread so if this one has some decent traffic it will stay towards the top of the topics.

up
2 users have voted.

I think the devs should add a rule against posts that gets created just for points, that way they could remove them so we could keep the great quality we currently have on this forum.

up
1 user has voted.

+1 ^
It's good to see lots of action on the forums, but posts and comments just for points should not be rewarded. But the devs are too busy to worry about that.

up
3 users have voted.
gschmidl's picture
Poseidon

On the plus side, that means they're working on the game ;)