The Untold History of the U-352

up
17 users have voted.
up
5 users have voted.

Cool article ray! Thanks for sharing it, I like it when I know about the story of these wrecks when diving them, just like the yongala =D

up
5 users have voted.

Thanks for the link Raymalone, I'll definitely find the time to read it before the update.

up
4 users have voted.
Mitzu's picture
Poseidon

Thanks for posting this link Raymalone.
Will be reading up about the U-352 during the wait.

up
5 users have voted.

Thank you very much for providing this valuable information so I went aboard the famous U-boat

up
4 users have voted.

Great site and great info. It's always good to have some context to things like this. Puts a human face on things. Thanks for the pointer, Ray.

up
3 users have voted.

Thanks for sharing the article. I'll check it out soon.

up
4 users have voted.
Mitzu's picture
Poseidon

Can't help but wonder if the retrieval of the watch was inspiration for the watch WoD has in the daily mission.

up
4 users have voted.

Happy new task again, today by Steam for updates to the game, and then get the wreckage exploration tasks U-352 submarine, it played a little sense of the map of the area is large as in the past, began to search the wreckage spent a lot of time, then through the depth of the submarine position was found that in the above, amazing best through this eventually found the submarine wreck.

up
2 users have voted.

LZ picture that seems not type U submarine, but developed by Japanese midget submarine.

up
7 users have voted.

Wanted to rive this thread. I'm sure a lot of people missed it originally and do not recall the history behind the REAL WRECK of the U-Boat. Hoping to dive this wreck in real life in the next couple of years.

up
4 users have voted.
linksleo's picture
Poseidon

Thank for the info, will read it as soon as I get a few minutes, will definitely look at it.

up
3 users have voted.

This one will be on my bucket list to dive for real. New Jersey Shelf.

up
2 users have voted.
Pat Tornado's picture
Poseidon

Thank you for sharing this piece of history Ray :)