Pledgers of Shipwreck #1

up
7 users have voted.

Just purchased the game and kicked in for the community shipwreck. Looking forward to playing with everyone.

From birth man carries the weight of gravity on his shoulders. He is bolted to the earth. But man has only to sink beneath the surface and he is free. - Jacques Cousteau

up
7 users have voted.

Welcome aboard,now go diving :P

up
5 users have voted.

Also pledged. Lots of great ideas on the forum so far.

up
2 users have voted.

A big thanks to all the new pledgers. It really helps out in getting this wreck eventually done. :)

up
7 users have voted.
GasMask's picture
Sea admiral

Pledged! :)

up
2 users have voted.

Welcome aboard

up
4 users have voted.
Zazuku's picture
Shark whisperer

Pledged! Just got introduced to this game by a friend of mine :)

up
1 user has voted.

Way to go! Welcome! "Sea" you in the water

up
4 users have voted.
xxApvxx's picture
Thanks for all the fish

Hi everyone. I kicked in a bit on the community wreck a day or so ago but didn't stop in here. Glad to see so many names on the list up there and I look forward to making some more donations from time to time. Might even feel a little itchy now....

up
3 users have voted.

I've just put another $10 in the community wreck pot. I'll put $10 in a week for as long as I can If I have any spare in my paypal I'll throw that in too, there's some great ideas for wrecks and it'd be a pleasure to dive them all!

Regards,

up
4 users have voted.
DerFoxY's picture
Need for speed-boat

Pledged! Maybe later some more. This great community (and also dev's ;D ) needs its own wreck. I am looking forward to some nice hour's with you guy's!

up
4 users have voted.
Radin's picture
Scuba diver

I pledged a bit myself. I'd really like to see this game flourish into the game I know it can be.

up
4 users have voted.
Jzzb's picture
Need for speed-boat

Hi I pledged! This game is so good I can't wait for more things to explore!

up
3 users have voted.
Shadrays's picture
Aye aye captain!

I made a pledge, it's really nice to be able to help out!

up
4 users have voted.
ChodaGirl's picture
Aye aye captain!

I gladly offer my pledge to the cause! I look forward to watching this game evolve!

up
2 users have voted.

Welcome the the pledgers club and thanks to the new pledgers! :D I don't think it'll be that long until we can start to seriously discuss our very own wreck!

Regards,

up
4 users have voted.
Stexred's picture
Sea admiral

pledged some days ago :)

up
2 users have voted.

Oh mah gah! I've been missed off the list. It's a travesty. Travesty I say!

up
2 users have voted.
Jace's picture
Poseidon

I pledged today, don't want to miss out on being a part of the historic first community shipwreck.

up
2 users have voted.
Anahita's picture
Poseidon

Hi, just to let you know I'm in since some days ago. Couldn't help much though but I hope to see this going out :)

up
4 users have voted.

I pledged a few days ago. :)

up
4 users have voted.

Done, cheers.

up
5 users have voted.
FreeS0uL's picture
Sea admiral

Pledged! :)

up
4 users have voted.

Pledged. Can't wait for our crazy creation.

up
6 users have voted.
JackDaniels's picture
Poseidon

Don't Forget Me......
*waves arms franticly from the fish bowl*

OK, so yes I am the one that is still trapped in the tutorial. For those of you wondering how I do it and what happens when it occurs look here. http://www.divegame.net/node/112056

up
3 users have voted.

Pledged.

$500 to go =D

up
4 users have voted.
Stexred's picture
Sea admiral

yeah also put in another 10$ today :)

up
3 users have voted.

I pledged today, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

*Reiner, I noticed your list is somewhat outdated and im also guessing that was from before, the badge was released, so that was why you were trying to keep track of participants. But all you need to do is go through the leaderboards now. Not trying to be nitpicky just trying to help.

up
1 user has voted.
Jace's picture
Poseidon

The leaderboard shows only the top 200 XP scores. I wonder how many pledgers there are that are not on the board yet.

up
2 users have voted.

well the numbers of pledges does not represent the number of pledgers as soon have stated they donated more than once, but your right I didn't notice that. I took some time and counted them and its around 69, on the leaderboards with the badge but I could have miscounted. At least we have a partial record of most pledges there and im sure the Devs have a record of it all so they can be added to a plaque or what-not of those that donated.

up
3 users have voted.
Fathom's picture
Poseidon
up
3 users have voted.
Barrelfish's picture
Poseidon

Working on the principle of putting money where mouth is I've chipped in as well :)

up
3 users have voted.
linksleo's picture
Poseidon

I pledged and put in for the shipwreck, and if i like the progress of the next update I most likely will do so again for both, defying all logic I'll go down with the ship...

up
3 users have voted.
up
3 users have voted.

What the hell :) I pledged! Yey!

up
3 users have voted.

Thanks for all the pledges people, I'll update the list when I get home tonight

up
2 users have voted.

Hint Hint, you forgot one. Not that it matters I am sure the devs can see the members pledges and have a masters list also, but this is nice for us to see.

up
2 users have voted.

Sorry dude, I totally missed you indeed! You're on the list mate ;-)

up
2 users have voted.

Awesome thanks bro

up
5 users have voted.
up
5 users have voted.
CATFISH's picture
Poseidon

I put my money where my mouth is and dropped some cash on the pledge upgrade, my own wreck and the community shipwreck.

up
7 users have voted.
Inaya's picture
Scuba diver

Pledged! Looking forward to it!

up
3 users have voted.

Nice! We're coming closer and closer.

up
2 users have voted.
NAUI Diver's picture
Poseidon

When it gets closer like the last hundred dollars I'll pledge ten or twenty, hopefully there will be a boost to get this completed.

up
4 users have voted.
2shoes's picture
Need for speed-boat

I chipped in the other day, New here snagged the four pack for me and some buddies.

up
1 user has voted.

Welcome to the diveclub 2shoes, hope you enjoy the game so far

up
1 user has voted.
Jace's picture
Poseidon

Welcome to World of Diving 2shoes! Your buddies sure do have a great friend. Thanks for your help in supporting the community shipwreck. I hope to see your around.

up
1 user has voted.

Welcome aboard 2shoes !!!! Please make yourself at home :)

Pages