Pledgers of Shipwreck #1

up
27 users have voted.

Hey everybody who pledged! If you like to make yourself know to the rest of us, you may leave a comment here so we can keep track of who's joined us in our community endeavor!

Number of pledges: 115
Number of known participants: 47

Participants / Pledgers of Shipwreck #1:

• Mistwalker
  • WUSKER
  • Lejkl
  • Reinier
  • raymalone
  • Phaota
  • Krisper
  • Corsaxx
  • Finguin
  • Shynlara
  • Sgt_Brony
  • Brettarm
  • George
  • Pell_mell
  • Xionpredator
  • RagerX
  • Trash Movie
  • Boxanata
  • McPeppers / SeaSiren
  • kokosabre
  • gemiller
  • FlaGuitars
  • GasMask
  • Zazuku
  • xxApvxx
  • DerFoxY
  • Radin
  • Jzzb
  • Shadrays
  • NAUI Diver
  • ChodaGirl
  • Stexred
  • Jace
  • Anahita
  • Thoragon
  • D'zinc / Dz
  • FreeS0ul
  • Tomski
  • JackDaniels
  • NARCO
  • Fathom
  • Barrelfish
  • linksleo
  • Egyptsun
  • CATFISH
  • Inaya
  • 2shoes

up
12 users have voted.

A suggestions to our devs, I really like the recognition for pledging to the community wreck, but perhaps a badge would be a "cleaner" way of showing who pledged? Maybe a little shipwreck with the number 1 besides it?

up
9 users have voted.

Pledged!

cheers

raymalone

up
10 users have voted.

I pledged. :)

up
10 users have voted.

I just kicked in $10.

up
6 users have voted.

I pledged a small tad leftover of my prepaid credit card think it was 6$.

I'll try to do this every time I have a small left over amount on it. I reload monthly now to pay for subscriptions and games (i got it, specially to back WOD!!!!!!!)

Btw, a very advicable way to get a credit card without monthly tabs and: for those with a hole in their hands -> u can't make debts!!!!! I use netteller and net+ virtual mastercard

up
6 users have voted.

This is great to see so many good people pledging to this wreck, I'm happy to see all the familiar divers interested in funding WOD.

Cheers guys (and girls)

YOU ROCK

raymalone

up
5 users have voted.

Joining in on the fun. I'm pledged too.

up
4 users have voted.

I pledged to. I hope we will get the community wreck realy fast :P

up
3 users have voted.

First 100$ is gathered, first milestone taken, 14 to go!!!!!!!!

up
6 users have voted.

I tossed in $100 just to see this gets funded and what the community comes up with ^_^

Current status: working 2-10 really s*#k ^_^

up
5 users have voted.

I had a feeling you'd be helping us out, but a $100?! Thanks sarge!

up
3 users have voted.

Super generous Sgt_Brony. Wish I could kick in more but things are a bit tough at the moment. I'll kick in a few more small pledges before it is fully funded.

up
3 users have voted.

It's the pledge that counts, not the size off it =)

up
4 users have voted.

I have to say you are right Reinier! Now we need only 1300$ to get our community ship :)

up
2 users have voted.

Wow, thx Sgt_Brony!!!!

U'r the best!!!!

up
5 users have voted.

I've put in $10. Anyone got any ideas yet?

up
1 user has voted.

So have we had "Community shipwreck 1 pledger" under our avatar for a while, or is that a new addition?

up
0 users have voted.

it's new. I noticed it as soon as I pledged. so it has to be a feature to indicate to everyone who all pledged for a community build.

up
0 users have voted.

I was just wondering if it was new yesterday or today, or has it been there since the Shipwreck #1 opened for pledging. I only noticed it today.

up
1 user has voted.

Why doesn't the "Early Pledger" icon show up in your profile area? It's only visible on the forum.

up
0 users have voted.

I see the icon in my profile, I also see Sgt_Brony's as well. Not sure why you wouldn't.

up
4 users have voted.

I see them both as well.

The community pledger text has been there from the beginning, but I think a badge would be better and less cluttering

up
1 user has voted.

Yes a badge would be great for this. But I think that Vertigo is bug hunting at the moment and can't create a wonderful and awesome badge for us.

up
1 user has voted.

I think the badge is slow in coming partially because it is *really hard* to get anything resembling "Community Shipwreck 1 Pledger" in the space allotted to a badge. I was just playing around to see, and at that size the text is completely unreadable. Even "#1 Group Wreckers" was hard to squash down that far.

... I totally think we should be called the #1 Group Wreckers. ;)

up
2 users have voted.
up
0 users have voted.

Looks nice pell mell! I was thinking maybe the picture of a little ship(wreck) with a big #1 might be enough? Then when we get a wreck 2, 3 etc. all we have to do is change the number

up
2 users have voted.

Looks good. Maybe make the world a little smaller and add the "community" to the top and "wreck #1" at the bottom.

Something like this:
Community
World
Wreck #1

I think then it would be better to read.

up
4 users have voted.

Haha! I don't expect that Vertigo is really going to use whatever I come up with, this was just my little example to show that the text for a word as long as "community" is crunched within an inch (a pixel?) of its life. The size of a Vertigo badge is only 36 pixels wide. Saying an average of 5(ish) pixels is needed for a letter to not smear into its neighbour, that makes our maximum word length 7 letters; more if they're skinny letters, less if there's a whole lot of "M"s.

Edit: I also think it would be enormously cool if/when there is eventually a real badge, that it be a little graphic representing something in the character of the wreck itself. For instance, Sgt_Brony really ought to have a little unicorn head badge ;)

up
3 users have voted.

got two things to say,.
1) that badge you made looks great, but might I suggest this. Have the words community on top of the badge and the words wreck on the bottom. Then in the center have the 1 (almost make it look like how they have the words "world of diving" in the backer badge)
2) I nearly fell laughing about my personal unicorn badge ^_^

up
2 users have voted.

I think we got our Wreck icon on the left :)

Nice update from Vertigo :)

up
5 users have voted.
Richard's picture
Poseidon

Sorry for not using your artwork, but we have the icon already made about a week ago. (the implementation was only done today)
up
0 users have voted.

That's no problem at all! I never for a minute thought you'd use it anyway, it only took a few minutes to throw together :)

up
3 users have voted.

Welcome to the new pledgers!

raymalone

up
7 users have voted.

pleged too :) looking forward...

I´m an IT Manager, Programmer, Diver, Magician, Chef looking forward to write my first book, would love to become a Private Pilot, learning to flight in simulators. Living life at beautiful Barcelona 100 meters from the sea. Keep in touch and Rock On!

up
4 users have voted.

Pledged, be good to see where this can go.

Regards,

up
12 users have voted.
JeroenVertigo's picture
Sea admiral

All swip wreck pledgers now have a Wreck pledger badge, enjoy! :)
up
2 users have voted.

Thank you very much!!

up
2 users have voted.

Love the badge. Thanks. ;-)

up
3 users have voted.

Very happy about the new badge, thanks!

cheers
raymalone

up
5 users have voted.
RagerX's picture
Thanks for all the fish

I bought the game recently and I'm loving it. I decided to pitch a little in for the wreck too.

up
4 users have voted.

Hey RagerX welcome to the game, thanks for pitching in on our wreck, which now means it's your wreck too! Be sure to share your ideas and views with us, the more input the better! =D

up
2 users have voted.

Good one RagerX, we are now over 20% funded!

up
2 users have voted.

finally me too!
nice to be one of you :)

up
5 users have voted.

So, I have some good news, some bad news & some more good news.
The good news is, I've just pledged. The bad news, I was only able to pledge $1USD, at this current time. However! The second good news is that I will be pledging some more, when I can.
Such a good game with an even better community, why wouldn't anyone not pledge?!

Raptr Gamercard

up
2 users have voted.

It's not the amount, its the pledge that counts ;-) welcome to our little club boxanata

up
2 users have voted.

agreed, every little bit helps no matter how big or small it is. That 1$ could contain the best idea we ever heard for a wreck site.

up
2 users have voted.

I also kicked in 1 as a show of solidarity. I plan on funding a wreck of my own over time so gotta start saving up for that <.< :) - I plan on pledging at least 10 a week towards my shipwreck. Hooray!

Besides. If we get every user to kick in a buck boom. We could have wrecks funded every week :P

up
3 users have voted.

Pledged..also a new diver :D

up
1 user has voted.

Nice of you to participate with the community wreck, and welcome to the community itself!

up
1 user has voted.

Welcome :)!

And thanks for helping us build :)

Pages