companies contacted by us

up
9 users have voted.

I thought it might be nice to keep track of which companies and magazines we've contacted and maybe even the outcome.

-------------------------------------------------------------Sponsors contacted----------------------------------------------------------------

• GoPro
• SSI Scuba Schools International

------------------------------------------------------------Journalists contacted--------------------------------------------------------------

• Games TM
• 9lives.be

up
5 users have voted.
GasMask's picture
Sea admiral

How about contacting PADI and see if you can partner with them? Maybe use their certificarion as XP levels and such?

up
2 users have voted.

Someone is more than welcome to contact PADI if they like - I had the same idea which is why I sent one to SSI (the other white meat of diving schools)

XD

up
3 users have voted.
areaofinfinity's picture
Aye aye captain!

I'm sorry to inform you but the chances of PADI partnering with WOD kind of makes me laugh. Unless we were a full blown simulator game its not happening.

up
3 users have voted.

I also contacted the Walt Disney Company. For entirely different and selfish reasons ^.-

up
0 users have voted.

I would like a 20,000 leagues under the sea dive site, and a little mermaid site. I can deal with disney :)

From birth man carries the weight of gravity on his shoulders. He is bolted to the earth. But man has only to sink beneath the surface and he is free. - Jacques Cousteau

up
1 user has voted.

Those plus Nemo. Its a gold mine for us ;)

up
1 user has voted.

As long as they don't want to influence the direction or style of the game I'm down with it =p

up
1 user has voted.
areaofinfinity's picture
Aye aye captain!

They probably will though., which is why I'm cautious. Big companies are like that. There's always a catch.

up
1 user has voted.

But is it the catch of the day?

See what I just did there? :)

up
0 users have voted.

Really? You don't want singing fish?

Shame

up
1 user has voted.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to youSeaSirens singing fish click here

click here too if you dare

Current status: working 2-10 really s*#k ^_^

up
0 users have voted.
up
1 user has voted.
up
2 users have voted.

some days ago we got a contact from scubapro (they contacted with an user from the forum)

I´m an IT Manager, Programmer, Diver, Magician, Chef looking forward to write my first book, would love to become a Private Pilot, learning to flight in simulators. Living life at beautiful Barcelona 100 meters from the sea. Keep in touch and Rock On!

up
0 users have voted.
NAUI Diver's picture
Poseidon

Yeah, it was me. I'm hoping to hear back from them soon. If they are still interest I'll have them contact the devs or have the devs contact them.

up
0 users have voted.

I contacted Waterproof (dive suits) .
@ devs any news from them?

up
0 users have voted.
NAUI Diver's picture
Poseidon

I'm thinking the dive manufacturing companies already have a deal with Infinite Scuba. That game is also being endorsed by Silvia Earl and Mission Blue. I don't see why that would stop them , but it might be the reason the manufacturers haven't contacted the Devs.