Crown-funding corner! Share projects!

up
8 users have voted.

Hi Divers!

Many games projects exist on crow funding platform, sadly we can miss sometimes the good one, like me I miss WoD during his campaign.

So let's share together some projects we support and had supported and why.
Sharing new greenlight projects we found will be nice to!

IndieCie are not like Big Cie, so like for WoD we have to spreading the words!

Cheers

up
6 users have voted.

I think most of us will know about Prison Architect and Banished.

I also supported Beam NG Drive (not on steam), Godus and Take On Mars, but they didn't have a lot of content upon early release, so it's been a while since I've checked on them. Also bought Doorkickers but thought not much of it after playing a couple of minutes.

up
4 users have voted.

I'm a true lover of Prison architect and banished!! I'm waiting for tropico 5 (this one don't needed a crown funding)
Prison architect did not a crown funding campaign no? Only early acces on steam?
That I know from banished that was the guy took 2 years to make his game alone without asking for financial support!

up
6 users have voted.

I have backed some games in the last two years.

The best known I think is Star Citizen.

Then I found by an accident Kingdom Come: Deliverance. This is a medieval RPG which also uses the Cry Engine like Star Citizen.

For some time I also wanted to back ELITE: DANGEROUS but I missed my opportunity for that.

And I found also WoD by accident when I was scrolling through the Early Access pages in my steam client.

up
3 users have voted.

I backed Starcitizen as I'm a space lover like I'm ocean lover^^
Did also for kingdomcome, I hesitate at the beginning but ridding, hunting, farming all in all realistic medieval period got me at the end...

up
2 users have voted.

Yes I realy know what you mean. For Star Citizen this are exact the reason why I backed it.

For Kingdom come there it was the setting and the combat system which they are building. I think also the behavior system is a nice idea if it works like they described it in the videos.

up
0 users have voted.

Sounds like I gotta go check out that Kingdom Come game, I'm a little on the fence about Star Citizen because I don't really have a thing with outer space

up
1 user has voted.

For Starcitizen alpha slot is empty, but for 5€ you will get a chance to try a module before buy a game package (beta include), but first module will be dogfighting not exploration....
Edit: You Need to buy a game package for playing a 5€ module...

up
1 user has voted.

Darn kingdom come looks nice! And those guys have a huge amount of funding already! But there's no playable content yet right?

up
1 user has voted.

Not before July i guess...For the alpha.
It will be a part of a village to explore at the beginning (Big line) more content in accordance to the community after.
But yep i look very nice!

up
1 user has voted.

Yes I thought it would be a but like our pool. Just a small section of the world to test movement etc. I think I'll back this one when the time comes, but for now I'll spend some more on WoD. kingdom come already has a nice budget haha

up
0 users have voted.

Sure! and don't look the budget of StarCitizen....

up
1 user has voted.

Star Citizen i've been waiting many years for this game!

Kingdom Come: Deliverance is also a very great game, but i haven't backed it yet.

I don't see anybody talking about Ground Branch. John Sonedecker ( he workd at Red Storm Entertainment) was a level designers/level artists on the original Rainbow Six. He set up his own company, and they are focused on a old school tactical shooter like Swat and the older rainbow six serie's.

Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9e7Er-4LDA

http://www.groundbranch.com/

Kickstarter failed, but they will release a early access soon.

up
0 users have voted.

You can pledge now on their site for kingdom..
Groundbranch look old... Saddly for this kind of game is very difficult to make a place on the market even your are a telented dev.

up
2 users have voted.

Not really, i've been playing a lot tactical shooters.

Many old gamers are waiting for a good tactical old school shooter like Rainbow Six original or Rogue spears. Takedown: Red Sabre was very populair, but they failed very hard!

The markt don't have anything to offer for old school tactical shooters like Swat or the older Rainbow six.

Ground Branch also uses Unreal Engine 4, they will improve the graphics. But if the gameplay is very good and give me the same feeling as the older Rainbow Six or Swat, then i wouldn't be complaining about the graphics. Minecraft still looks like crap, end late '90 game and it's still very populair.

It wouldn't have a huge community like Call of Duty, but still enough people. Rainbow Six Raven Shield is still played online, why? Because there is nothing els.... :)

up
1 user has voted.

Yes i understand what you said, the exemple of red sabre was quiet chosen!
Hope for you you will get this game you have been waiting for!^^^
and hope for Dev they will made it!

up
4 users have voted.
Jesse's picture
Poseidon

Kingdom Come: Deliverance really looks fantastic. Can't wait to play this one. Also a great fan of Prison Architect.
up
1 user has voted.

NIce to heard that! i'm testing the alpha 20 of P.Architect at the moment! Sometimes i wonder if the dev of this game had been on prison for Real , because they had thinking of all the details! that's impressive and they always found another things to add on their game! At the end it's always an alpha, impressive (best alpha so far had play, no offence yours had special place on my heart you can imagine that)

up
1 user has voted.

To bad that we can't have duels in Kingdom Come. But I also hope that it will be good and I can't wait to get my hands on this game.

up
2 users have voted.

ANd Prison Architect is at 9€ on steam at this moment....

up
1 user has voted.

Just pledge The Universim On kickstater.
Couldn't resist for what it's gone a be a true god game!
Hope they will make it, only 10. Days left!

Edit: be careful, it's dangerous to be there (on kickstater), for your wallet)

up
1 user has voted.

The StarCitizen DFM just been OUT today (about an hour ago,what a surprised after wake up!) in guess you don't know yet....
Let's share your feedback if you want later...STill downloading...

up
0 users have voted.

It is a small part of the combat in Star Citizen, i need a lot of work and tweaks, but i'm like it so far and can't wait for more content!

up
0 users have voted.

Just moving this here from it's initial thread

Screenshot

Hey all, found an interesting game on kickstarter called Beast's Furry. It's a 2D fighting game like street fight but as anthropomorphic animals. From what I've seen of it, the game seams pretty solid for being a hand drawn 2D game. If you ever follow the youtuber Maxiimilian Dood before then you'll like his youtube vid of it click here in which his dog benny will becomes a stretch goal and playable character.

Current status: working 2-10 really s*#k ^_^

up
1 user has voted.

These are the Alfa acces games I have atm:

Kerbal Space Program -> Backed this ages ago, it's a spaceship buiding and flying sim

DayZ -> Zombie - survival sim

The Forest -> Survival sim

Space Engineer -> Sandbox building game in space

Beasts of Prey, another sandbox survival game with a procedural generated world, all things players buid will be permanent. U can say, dev's give us a new earth, and society will evolve on it's own.

up
0 users have voted.

I supported....
DayZ
Windbourne
Blockscape
Landmark
Planets
Take on Mars

up
0 users have voted.

I backed Kingdom Come Deliverance this month, they're expecting to start alpha testing in September or October, but you need a pretty high tier to be a part of the alpha testing. At least $45,- but that translates to around €32,- so I pledged it anyway. Otherwise you'll have to wait until somewhere near the end of next year for the beta.