OMG those Steam Greenlight videos have me drooling...

up
6 users have voted.

If you haven't seen them yet, head over to :

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=147796137

in 1080p it makes me want to grab a time machine and be a few months from here...

Cheers and thanks to all the dev's

raymalone

up
2 users have voted.

I agree, they are excellent videos, and watching them you realise that the devs have already completed a lot more than we've seen.

It is good to know they are taking great care to make sure things are just right before releasing them to us. Nothing worse than being hyped up by a concept or video, only to find the real thing falls far short.

up
1 user has voted.

Especially when going for an early access game! I have a few steam early access games with almost no content, and I've stopped playing them because there was not enough to do. I'll pick them up again I'm sure, but not for a couple of months. I think it's real good of the devs to give SEA players something worth their money. It's OK to know a game isn't finished yet, but that doesn't mean a lot of people will understand how it works

up
1 user has voted.

I agree!

up
1 user has voted.
Dexlysic's picture
Thanks for all the fish

Couldn't agree with you more! Vertigo is doing a fantastic job, at completing/refining things with the community's feedback, and at keeping us in suspense for the upcoming releases.

up
1 user has voted.

so wait are there new video up someone on green light or are they the same ones that have been up for months?

up
0 users have voted.

They are the same two from the past months. But they do look awesome! It might be nice to have a new video of the pool, tunnel and with the hatch open.

up
1 user has voted.

and here i was scowering WODs green light page all ecited.

up
2 users have voted.
Richard's picture
Poseidon

...soon :-)
up
0 users have voted.

We know Richard, but you can't tell a crackhead "soon" either =p

up
0 users have voted.
up
0 users have voted.

This video is a multiplayer mode in the wreck, the moment we can only stay in the pool, shipwreck explorer evidently still need to wait for some time before.

up
0 users have voted.

We won't have to wait that long probably. Take a look here (Q3) to read what Richard said about the S.S. Yongala