Game purchase

up
2 users have voted.
Hoppedk's picture
Diving buddy

Is it possible to get some kind of demo try of this game heh?

up
3 users have voted.
Tony the TIGER SHARK's picture
Poseidon

Mine is still not working. Don't want to miss the pool party. Please fix.

up
5 users have voted.
diving_admin's picture
Poseidon

Hi Tony, i just manually fixed your account. the Dubloons, XP and pre-order should be visible by now!

World of Diving Developer

up
3 users have voted.
Tony the TIGER SHARK's picture
Poseidon

Let the party begin!

up
4 users have voted.
diving_admin's picture
Poseidon

**Splash*** :)

up
2 users have voted.
friendlyface's picture
Need for speed-boat

Yeah I've pre ordered the game like 5 days ago and I still don't have the whole upgrade or Dubloons :L, would be nice to have some assistance :L

up
1 user has voted.
Scuba diver

i pre ordered too back in july 13 via paypal. But i just registered here now. Could you please update my account.

up
1 user has voted.
diving_admin's picture
Poseidon

Sorry about the delay, i just fixed your account (see inbox)
happy diving!

up
1 user has voted.
Shark whisperer

Hi I pre-ordered this game a few days ago and my account hasn't been updated. Can you please assist? My paypal email is different from my registration email so please let me know if I need to do anything to help.

up
0 users have voted.
diving_admin's picture
Poseidon

Hi,
Could you send us an email with your PayPal email address?
(info@vertigo-games.com)
Thanks!
-Vertigo Games

up
3 users have voted.

If your having account problems I would email them. They'll fix it straight away. There's a link at the bottom.

up
1 user has voted.
diving_admin's picture
Poseidon

Thanks! :-)

up
1 user has voted.
Gripen's picture
Need for speed-boat

i Can´t preorder for it move me to paypal then i enter my country Sweden
will this bug on the preorder shop be fixed soon as well?

up
1 user has voted.
Scuba diver

nice

up
2 users have voted.
Thanks for all the fish

I have problems with this also, I bought the game about two weeks after I saw it on indieogo and I bought the 'Thanks for all the fish' perk for 100$ and I repledged when you guys did not reach the goal but there's that 'pre-order now' button for me still. I would be very thankful if someone finally would fix this. :)

up
1 user has voted.

If you haven't re-pledged after indiegogo I'm not sure if you're entitled to the game. Indiegogo should have given you a refund after the campaign failed. Otherwise you'd be sporting an Early-pledger and a Backer badge. You'll have to wait for Richard to check it out, it may take a day or two but they won't leave you hanging =)

up
1 user has voted.
Thanks for all the fish

Aye! Thank you for a quick response. :)

up
1 user has voted.

You're welcome, you might want to email them, that will get you the fastest response from the Dev's

up
1 user has voted.
Gripen's picture
Need for speed-boat

i cant still suport the game .. im force moved to paypal site and make acount there.. that i dont whant to...........then will this be fixed?

up
1 user has voted.

Hi!
I'm afraid that you need to wait the steam release...
If you don't have steam account so still wait another virtual shop like humble bundle shows World of diving but can't give you a date a the moment.
Maybe you have your reason to don't create a paypal account but consider it (I do not have any paypal action...^^)
Many ice use paypal and is better to pay with it than register your card on every web site you buy something........
Cheers!

up
0 users have voted.

There is no need to create a paypal account, you can pay using a creditcard. This will be done through the paypal website, they handle the transaction, but there's no need for an account to do that. Otherwise you'll have to wait for steam release I'm afraid

Edit;
Perhaps this is an option for you if you don't have a creditcard, I use it for the google playstore a lot. https://www.3vprepaid.com/about-3V-vouchers.html

up
1 user has voted.
Gripen's picture
Need for speed-boat

it is force me to make acount then i mark my country .... så they need to tell paypal to fix that..
or wait for steam but that is loooong time way i think... so badly i seams not ba able to help suport a game i belive in :-/

up
1 user has voted.

When you try to buy the game, you should get on this page on paypal, where you have to click the option pointed out by the red arrow

(click it to see a larger image)

Then you should see this, where you can enter your creditcard / debitcard information.

(click it to see a larger image)

Please note the cards supported. If you're european you'll most likely own a Maestro card, which isn't a supported debitcard for paypal. You're only option then would be to either wait, or purchase a 3V Voucher and pay that way through the paypal website.

Edit: click this link to learn more about using a 3V card with paypal https://www.3vprepaid.com/using_paypal.html

up
1 user has voted.
Gripen's picture
Need for speed-boat

then it seams im forced to wait..... hope it will not take to long for to show up on steam for preorder....

up
1 user has voted.
Thanks for all the fish

I have waited a little longer than a day or two and still no response. What's the e-mail address to this Richard or who else who might be able to solve this problem?

up
1 user has voted.

All I know is info@vertigo-games.com, but it seems that address is getting a bit swamped with mails because it takes them a while to answer. Sorry I couldn't help you any better.

up
3 users have voted.
Riddick's picture
Need for speed-boat

Hello I have a question if I Pre-Ordered the WoD comes complete in August when I have to pay again or just update it and is ready?

Thank you very much for your attention and sorry for the inconvenience

up
1 user has voted.

Hi Riddick, if you pre-order you will not have to pay for it again for the final release. You'll just download the final version as a free update.

up
1 user has voted.
Shadow1991's picture
Shark whisperer

This is good game

up
1 user has voted.
Scuba diver

I have not been well received here because people think that I don't own the game. I purchased this game through steam, my Steam account name is PostFatal. They have said that I don't have some sort of badge so I didn't buy it. I have never concerned myself with badges, achievements, or trading cards. I would appreciate it very much if you could sort this out for me and get people off my back. It's true that I have voiced many negatives about this game but isn't that the point? This is an early access game, isn't this the time to point out negatives?
From the first I have been playing this game in the Oculus Rift and that is where my negatives have come from, I only just today for the first time tried it on my monitor and I must say that it is a different experience. For one thing, the textures look much more believable on the monitor, the iron girders in the sunken ship in hilma h(I think that's the name) look like iron girders on my monitor but look like cardboard on the rift, the textures look much better on the monitor @ 1600x900 than in the rift at it's native res. also the corals look more believable on the monitor.
I think my biggest complaint is that I can't look around in the rift, I can but it steers me off course. I can't believe that an actual diver would be steered off course simply by turning his head. On the monitor it makes sense, you need the mouse to look around and the mouse is also how you steer (keyboard players). I'm sorry that I haven't tried multiplayer or any quests, it is my practice to stick with single player and explore as much as possible before actually playing. The Oculus Rift and VR in general in my opinion will change what is expected from a game and this is why I have been negative. Anyway, I do like the game and want it to be all that it can for all players, monitor or VR. sim players and arcade. If you look at my posts without getting defensive then you'll see that I've only asked for options. An option to turn off music, an option to make the coins more realistic and thus harder to find, and mostly a Rift experience that doesn't show certain fish in only one eye.

PostFatal

Pages