How to Get Access to the Stage 0 playable

up
37 users have voted.

Step One: Pre-order the game.

Step Two: Get to "Scuba Diver" level on the forums:

You gain XP by carrying out your Missions as listed on the side of the screen (Give comment upvote 0/5, etc.) You can't do the Swimming Pool Mission until you have reached level 1, Scuba Diver, but if you complete your other missions you should be there quickly.

PLEASE DO NOT POST NONSENSE OR GARBAGE TO THE FORUMS TO GAIN XP. Your posts will be eventually deleted and your XP will be taken away, so do it right and you'll get to keep your points.

Step Three: Download the Pool Alpha program.

Step Four: Log in using your forum account. If you are Level 1, you will be able to enter the swimming pool.

Come back to the forums and pool every day to increase your diver level and get in-game rewards like speedboats and shark buddies!

up
21 users have voted.
Scuba diver

Thanks you for the information! :)

up
14 users have voted.
Scuba diver

thanks a lot

up
14 users have voted.

I think this would be nice to see this image when you create your account. Maybe the Dev's could add it there when they have time?

up
19 users have voted.
Jesse's picture
Poseidon

We are working on a more visible an easy way for a new user to start on this forum and on WoD.
up
5 users have voted.
DemonicVigilant's picture
Scuba diver

Looking forward to playing the full game

up
2 users have voted.
lilcubo335's picture
Scuba diver

very helpful

up
2 users have voted.
Scuba diver

thanks

up
3 users have voted.
Zyntherius's picture
Aye aye captain!

It is correct that what experience for mission it is possible only once in day?

up
1 user has voted.
Kid18120's picture
Sea admiral

I think it is.
It would be a bit too easy to just do the same mission over and over and quickly reach the highest rank.

up
1 user has voted.
Scuba diver

I dont like this System

up
2 users have voted.

Can i ask why?
For me i found it very interresting because it's difficult for Dev when they decide to put a game on EarlyAccess to know if pledgers will participate, advise, test their game or just cry and shout for daily update and content. It's one way to know if your players support is a real one and if he really want to be involved!
But it's just what i think...

up
3 users have voted.
Grosdiver's picture
Need for speed-boat

Wow! i can't wait to try this game.. i'm a divier myself and it looks really promising

up
1 user has voted.
Scuba diver

Is it possible to try out the Rift demo without pre-ordering the game, but just through leveling up first?

up
2 users have voted.

There is no Rift demo at the moment, only the pool prototype which supports the rift. But as the OP states you do need to pre-order to try it.

up
0 users have voted.

Ask, how now to buy, this game yet 。

up
0 users have voted.

Don't really understand your request if it's one, but here you can pledge the game http://divegame.net/buy

up
1 user has voted.
Vassago's picture
Poseidon

Thanks for the information, still waiting to know if this games is FtP ou PtP. I want to get the full game World of diving!

up
0 users have voted.

As far as we know it is F2P you don't need the thing which you can buy in the dive shop.

And I also think some of the things you will get when you reached some kind of a level.

up
3 users have voted.

Free to Play technically means you never have to buy anything to play the game. This is a Buy to Play game - a one-time purchase of the game itself gets you access forever. There will be an in-game item store but the vast majority of its items will be accessible using the in-game cash you earn through missions. There won't be anything you NEED for extra "real" money, just some cool extras that aren't essential.

up
1 user has voted.

Okay yes it is buy to play. Sorry my bad :)

up
0 users have voted.

I've just seen a lot of confusion about what people mean by Free to Play, thought I could clarify under this sticky. Your info is correct too, from the perspective of having already pre-purchased it ;)

up
0 users have voted.

Hm yes if you see it that way but I never thought about which type of purchase a game has. It is normal for me to think of any game even if it has the initial buy costs as a free to play game. A game with a monthly fee is for me a buy to play game to be honest.

up
3 users have voted.

Glad to see this got stickied :D

up
4 users have voted.
hunvagy's picture
Sea admiral

Hey there, just registered after I read this post. Don't send the sharks after me right away, but I do find it a bit annoying, that it's not enough to pre-order to access the actual content. I usually just lurk on forums, but having to do all kinds of menial tasks to get the needed xp seems a bit excessive. Anyway at least this was stickied and easy to find before I rushed to my bank account.
As for the game, when I saw it on greenlight, I went totally bonkers. I always wanted something like Everblue or Endless Ocean on the PC.

up
3 users have voted.
Mitzu's picture
Poseidon

Hi There, Welcome to the World of Diving forum.
We'll hold of the sharks while you're lurking the forums.

Either way you're not alone being spazzed about a diving game, it looks great.
Take your time to decide if you're up for a walk to the bank,
keep in mind an exp amount is included if you do.

up
3 users have voted.

Hey welcome, if you pre-order the game you get an instant XP boost so you can play. It's a game you buy and play, regardless of XP, but more XP means you'll get some nice bonus material like a boat. A lot of games work on this principle, you can't start GTA with a rocket launcher or AK as well.

up
1 user has voted.
hunvagy's picture
Sea admiral

Well color me an idiot, I didn't see the xp boost for the pre-order :D I am totally okay with the other advancements, but since I overlooked that one, I thought you'd need to "girnd" out the right to actually play what you bought :) I'll definitely keep an eye on this one, and as soon as there's a gifting option, getting two copies.

up
2 users have voted.

You're not an idiot, there is a lot to take in on this website ;-) All I can say about gifting is that if the other person creates an account (or you create one for them) you could buy a copy via that account and thus gifting one. But otherwise you could wait for steam release.

up
2 users have voted.
jayoh's picture
Scuba diver

thanks for the info.

up
1 user has voted.
major83chip's picture
Shark whisperer

thank you for the info

up
2 users have voted.
scubastalker333's picture
Scuba diver

This game looks pretty promising plus it seems like the first of it kind online.

up
3 users have voted.

I misunderstand something:

I bought the pre-order of game and automatically than "Scuba Diver" proceeding from the screen plate became higher I have "An early access". Further proceeding from same plates at the third level (rank) of the character I get access to a game Beta. I.e. what I bought the pre-order and my "Early access" doesn't mean that I automatically have an access to a game Beta? O_o How it happens usually in other projects?

up
1 user has voted.

Level 2 and up will be able to participate in the beta when available. It is my understanding the beta version is simply the final game as it is intended to be released, beta testers play the game to find any last bugs before release, and alpha players are able to play the game as it develops. But alpha right slowly become beta and you won't even notice that you're playing beta instead of alpha. I wouldn't worry about it too much, by the time beta testing starts you'll be a high enough rank anyway =)

up
3 users have voted.

Concerning rank increase to the Beta is "Уeееs! ":) Plan closely on to dive soon.
Anyway thanks for the answer.

up
4 users have voted.
Scuba diver

Well looks like i am pre-ordering.

up
2 users have voted.

Good choice! ;-)

up
0 users have voted.

Woohoo, another dive buddy XD

up
2 users have voted.
Diving buddy

Soon, read tomorrow, a certified OW diver and the AOW coming up in two weeks. A dream coming true! Happy to find this game. :-)

up
2 users have voted.
Leilani's picture
Scuba diver

Where/how does one download the Pool Alpha program?

up
0 users have voted.

Through steam, if you don't have steam already you can get it for free here: www.steampowered.com

You can check your account for the steam key and a how-to on redeeming your key

up
2 users have voted.
enigma's picture
Need for speed-boat

cheers!

up
2 users have voted.
Scuba_Guy's picture
Need for speed-boat

Thanks

Blub BLub

up
1 user has voted.
Diving buddy

I would like to have steam account before buying the game.