Game license

up
1 user has voted.
ebubo's picture
Scuba diver

What are the ways of getting a game licence?

up
0 users have voted.

Hi!
Simple, Only things you have to is to clic on "pre order today", just here on the right of the site

up
1 user has voted.
Scuba diver

Why I wrote that you have no license though my account active

up
0 users have voted.

You can have an account on the site, be active on the forum and pledge whenever you want, but you still need to pledge the game to test it.
If you are already pledge it maybe you get a account problem, wait for the Dev awnser before that here you can go http://divegame.net/node/4156

up
1 user has voted.
Scuba diver

Why then send invitations to the game? download and play?

up
1 user has voted.

That because you subscribe to the newsletter! they inform you that if you eventually want to participate of the devellopemnt of the game by testing a pre-early stage to see the genral concept of the game.
But like i said before, if you are already pledged the game then you have a account problem so you have to inform the dev for fix it

up
1 user has voted.
Scuba diver

The game I download and can't play! But to spend $ 20 for the game too hard

up
0 users have voted.

NO, the full game isnt out yet. this is just a beta test which is a reward given to those that prre-ordered the game to test out before anyone else. So if you want to play early builds of the game before it's fully relased to the public then $20 is a reasonable price to pay.

Current status: working 2-10 really s*#k ^_^

up
1 user has voted.
adrian's picture
Scuba diver

aca en argentina 20dol es mucho dinero...

up
0 users have voted.

No offence but i want to know if in Argentina when you go to work you're not paid?

up
0 users have voted.
yago's picture
Kraken

You are paying 20$ for both the chance of play the beta and FULL GAME. Its really reasonable!