Swimming pool is here, which control do you prefer?

up
1 user has voted.

Hi Divers!

What a day today!

First, swimming was better than i expected then all things went fine!

I played it with both Keyboard/mouse and Xbox controller, everithings was great!
I have to say that the experience was better with the xbox controller! Control was very intuitive with!
I have to say again, well done guys!!!!!

And you divers, which one controller have you play? and which one do you prefer?

up
5 users have voted.
Need for speed-boat

Gonna be throwing up some Oculus Rift gameplay tonight if the support is implemented! Downloading now

up
3 users have voted.

Yep! it will be good to receive some oculus feedback!

up
2 users have voted.
Need for speed-boat

From what I've experienced so far in swimming based rift games. The immersion is crazy but I don't know how it would work with the stage 0, you can't go right up to the fishes in this stage correct?

up
1 user has voted.

Correct! but it's still a great stage!

up
2 users have voted.
Makoto Nanaya's picture
Sea admiral

I didn't even think about the 360 controller. I'll have to plug it in and give it a try sometime.

up
1 user has voted.
InfinityOne's picture
Need for speed-boat

Agree with OP 360 controller was the way to go. I usually prefer M/K if I have the option but 360 just felt better for some reason. Plus with the Rift it is just easier to use with the controller.

up
0 users have voted.
guladig's picture
Thanks for all the fish

I personally feel that the XBox controller or any controller other than a standard joystick is a really awful piece of hardware. M/K is mostly far superior. As for playing FPS with a controller, an anathema without doubt.

My quickshot £2 joystick is better on racers, flight, etc apart from the lack of buttons.
But that thumbstick on the Xbox controller...craaap!!

By the way I do have two XBox controllers, wired and non wired.