[Request] Report post feature or moderators

up
1 user has voted.

Wasn't quite sure where to post this. So I guess this is the best place I can think of..
So the troll posts are beginning now it seems.

http://divegame.net/node/27508
Please can we look at adding in a report post feature for the forums. Or at least add one or two extra moderators to help clean up things ^^

I'd be happy to help moderate if you like. I've got plenty experience in doing so =] (feel free to ask me any questions about myself or experience if need be)

Or at least consider some of the awesome community members here and make them moderators if they'd be interested in helping keep the forums tidy and removing troll posts/threads ^^

up
2 users have voted.

I would also be happy to help, but English isn't my strongest language.

up
0 users have voted.

Yes that would be a nice feature. I hope the dev's will get the time in the future to implement this.

up
2 users have voted.

There has been discussions on forum moderators somewhere else, can't remember where, but the devs have been looking after the site pretty well as it is. The post that the OP linked to is gone already. Richard and Jesse read and post to the forums just about every day. I haven't seen many posts that would need moderating as yet. Not saying they won't need extra moderators in the future. I agree a "Report Post" link would be good though.

up
1 user has voted.

The benefit of moderators is to take some load off the devs so they can spend more time on the game : p

up
1 user has voted.

Still, one or two extra moderators wouldn't hurt and that they can them focus more on the game and less on the trolls (especiall those that makes three-four posts in a row that are one word each to make a sentence)

Current status: working 2-10 really s*#k ^_^

up
2 users have voted.

Hehe yup :p

up
0 users have voted.

I also understand their reluctance at the moment, they need to be able to trust a moderator to look after the forums as they do. And they haven't had to do much as yet. They also need to read the forums to see what we are all talking about. There's not much point if it is all discussions amongst ourselves. We need the devs to hear what we think about the game and diving in general. So for them the time to moderate the forums is almost nothing.

up
1 user has voted.
nigeria's picture
Diving buddy

I agreee.

up
2 users have voted.

Hi
I know the Topic are not the newest but i only want to offer me for help in the Forum.
My main Language are German and I thought that can surely help.
I dont see much German Players yet.

When you need some help, only ask ;)