who likes monofins!?!

up
0 users have voted.

i tryed one a long time ago, it was different but i liked it.

up
3 users have voted.

Monofins were mentioned in an earlier post on free diving. http://www.divegame.net/node/4472#comment-2358 So there is at least one other member that uses them.

up
2 users have voted.
Joshua's picture
Aye aye captain!

For now we will not be implementing any monofins in World of Diving. We have considered creating them in the past but the problem we encountered is that our character animations would have to be recreated from scratch in order for the monofins to work correctly. I cannot comment on whether or not monofins will be implemented in the future but for now the Swimming Pool demo has a higher priority.
up
1 user has voted.
SharkBait's picture
Poseidon

I have seen them used for free diving but never scuba diving, looks like it would be hard to get used to, plus a giant stride of the back of the boat would be hilarious to watch.

up
0 users have voted.
Mitzu's picture
Poseidon

Would be fun to give them a try ones, only seen them in movies.

up
2 users have voted.
nanarocxie's picture
Sea admiral

Just looking at those would make me feel helpless in the water for some reason :-(

up
1 user has voted.
Boeje's picture
Triton

i think can be really cool in the game en in life aswell hahhaha

up
0 users have voted.

This is nice but how do you dive with these?

up
0 users have voted.
up
0 users have voted.

Never dived so I have no opinion on them

Current status: working 2-10 really s*#k ^_^

up
1 user has voted.

funny, looks like the only ones posting in the forums are spam bots and me :( hello?? is anyone out there??

I´m an IT Manager, Programmer, Diver, Magician, Chef looking forward to write my first book, would love to become a Private Pilot, learning to flight in simulators. Living life at beautiful Barcelona 100 meters from the sea. Keep in touch and Rock On!

up
0 users have voted.

I have three monofins at home :)
It's just great!
You have slow relaxed movements but incredible speed.
For my taste it's one of the coolest ways to move underwater.

up
0 users have voted.

In December I traveled with one monofin to Egypt and tried it for the first time in a real coral reef!
Oh man! It's such a wonderful feeling. Diving without any gear on you and the power of such a big fin.

up
0 users have voted.
up
0 users have voted.

Spam