Are you still alive out there?

up
3 users have voted.

Hello all,
I just checked in on the forum to see what might be going on here. It's been a while since I checked in myself and I would love to hear from all of you (atleast those still around). As far as I can tell the place seem deserted and abandoned except for some kind of troll posting highly suspicious links.

As I post this it has been almost six (6) months since we heard anything about WoD or its future in the world. The last I heard was that we would go from Early Accsess to Alpha/Beta during Q1 of 2017. This was posted in the Dev blog (don't know the date and on Vertigo's WoD facebook page September 30, 2016). Scrolling through their twitter page I see that they have been involved in "Arizona Sunshine", which explaines the lack of progress and communication on WoD.

So, what happened here? Are any of the old fans of WoD still here? Did the game get any new ones while it was on steam sale and in the humble bundle sale? Or things just went down hill, crashed, burned and died since the last communication from the Dev's? I'm still here, not playing the game anymore only checking it once in a while, but still here. I haven't given up on the game fully but it seems like there are more interesting options out there with VR and all these days. But, who knows, maybe magic will happen and WoD will come on to the right path again.

Mystery

I follow no path in life. I walk straight and leave a trail for others to follow.

up
2 users have voted.

Hi Mystery!
I'm still here :)
Trying to delete these nasty spam bot posts once in a while.

If you check out WODs Trello https://trello.com/b/jozVWjFd/world-of-diving
the devs are slowly getting back to WOD after Arizona Sunshine.

up
1 user has voted.

Hello Egyptsun!
I've tried to follow alone in the trello thread but it doesn't really tell me much. From what I can see not much is being done. We can only hope they get back into WoD soon and get some work done. I, for one, wish the dev team would communicate more and directly to us about what is going on. I didn't have a clue they were involved in Arizona Sunshine and it would have been nice to know since we were waiting for the "get out of Early Access" to drop.

I follow no path in life. I walk straight and leave a trail for others to follow.

up
2 users have voted.

Hi
I am also still alive and checking from time to time the new Topics.
I hope soon we are hear some cool and great new stuff.
It where sad to let all go now. So look Forward in the Future :D

up
1 user has voted.

Hello Cyllina!
Nice to see another familiare face here! I too hope there will be some cool and new stuff soon. Hopefully there is still a future for WoD.

up
0 users have voted.

Hmm... Just minutes after I posted replys to Egyptsun and Cyllina I came across a rumor that Vertigo doesn't own WoD any more. Is this true? Anyone else heard about this and know anything about it?

up
1 user has voted.

Hi Mystery,
could you post the source link of this rumor?