Ask a Dev Thread

up
5 users have voted.
Manlicher's picture
Shark whisperer

On the development blog is info about update in 1 quarter of a year. I'm waiting for it from February (last update - 21 February).
After completing 6 maps I realized I have only 4-5 hours left to end the game. Dev's must do something or game will die.

up
2 users have voted.

I contacted the devs to ask what's going on. The answer was, that they " just finished a development sprint on one of our other games which took up a lot of our resources over the last couple of weeks."
Usually you can see their progress here on Trello: https://trello.com/b/jozVWjFd/world-of-diving
Last Activity was on April 13.

up
2 users have voted.
Manlicher's picture
Shark whisperer

It sound good to me. I hope that new update will be good.

up
2 users have voted.
Scuba diver

If the Dev's would permit moderated community generated content, with such content available via the Steam or divegame forums it might reduce their workload a bit plus give the community a bigger feeling of inclusion - just a thought.

Regards,
TD27

up
1 user has voted.
Scuba diver

Are there any plans to produce an SDK or a modder's tool-kit as many other Steam games have done, to enable community members with the necessary skills to create new and custom items for the game?

up
0 users have voted.
Diving buddy

I'll get the ball rolling....

Has any thought about including bodily symptoms into the game such as oxygen narcosis or the bends?

1. Jasa SEO
2. Jasa Pembuatan Website

Pages