Diving reel

up
2 users have voted.
Daki's picture
Diving buddy

In a story mission, the NPC asked me to find the diving reel of the guy who repayed the pool's pipe. I don't know where the pipe is, if someone can help me, it might be great.

up
2 users have voted.
Jace's picture
Poseidon

Hi Daki, take a look at this post http://divegame.net/forum/node/126031
I hope it helps you out.

up
2 users have voted.
Daki's picture
Diving buddy

I read the topic you given to, but it is really obscure... Can you explain where is the pipe on the map, because the NPC said, near the swiming pool, but I don't find it at all :/

up
3 users have voted.
Daki's picture
Diving buddy

No more help, I read again and understood, I found it, thanks for the help !

up
0 users have voted.
Diving buddy

I have come to the next level now. and I've talked to Ray about the shipwreck but where do I start the mission?

up
0 users have voted.
Jace's picture
Poseidon

Has Ray given you the assignment yet? It should work like the first level. You need to go to the mission marker first to start the mission. You can find the direction to the marker on your tablet under the "Camera" tab. There are markers at the bottom to direct you. When you are facing the direction of the marker, you will see a diamond marker with some yellow coloring in it.

Go in the direction of the marker. If it is a solid yellow, the marker is straight ahead around you depth level. A diamond with coloring in the bottom half shows the marker is ahead, but at a lower level. Likewise, if the yellow color is only in the top half of the diamond, the marker is ahead, but at a higher level.

Once you activate the mission marker, look for a star shape at the bottom of the tablet. It works the same way in directing you to the next objective as the diamond did in leading you to the mission marker.