Community Shipwreck #1 Vote

up
16 users have voted.
LWaals's picture
Need for speed-boat

Hello everyone,

The vote for the first Community Shipwreck is now open. Please follow this link to vote.

We are looking forward to see the results.

up
11 users have voted.
up
14 users have voted.

My Vote is in too.
Go for it :)

up
9 users have voted.

everyones personal emails made public though viewing poll results. thanks vertigo.

up
10 users have voted.
LWaals's picture
Need for speed-boat

Hello keokitsune,

I am truly sorry for the unfortunate mistake. Thank you for the heads up, the email addresses are no longer visible.

up
6 users have voted.

I voted! :)
@keokitsune: Instead of my email adress I typed in my WOD nickname.

up
6 users have voted.

It won't let me vote. Everytime I click the link on the top post to go to the voting page it logs me out automatically and then says: "Community Shipwreck #1 vote
You can only vote on the Community Shipwreck if you are logged in and you are a Community Shipwreck pledger."

I can re-log in and it will stay that way until I click the vote link again to which it logs me out again. I tried on both my machines (both macs though) and the problem is consistent on both machines.

From birth man carries the weight of gravity on his shoulders. He is bolted to the earth. But man has only to sink beneath the surface and he is free. - Jacques Cousteau

up
6 users have voted.

I have also some Little Problems with my Vote.
But with a Little back and forth Klicking its work finally. :)

up
7 users have voted.
LWaals's picture
Need for speed-boat

Hello gemiller,

Have you tried to use a different browser? Internet Explorer for example, does not display the voting page correctly.

up
4 users have voted.
CATFISH's picture
Poseidon

Then fix it so it WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

up
9 users have voted.

voted! looking forward to see the results!

I´m an IT Manager, Programmer, Diver, Magician, Chef looking forward to write my first book, would love to become a Private Pilot, learning to flight in simulators. Living life at beautiful Barcelona 100 meters from the sea. Keep in touch and Rock On!

up
6 users have voted.

Well, my vote is cast. Now time for the wait and see on what wins ^_^

Current status: working 2-10 really s*#k ^_^

up
6 users have voted.
Jace's picture
Poseidon

I voted a couple of days ago. There were a lot of good ideas suggested, so I won't be disappointed if none of my selections make it.

up
5 users have voted.
djigivara's picture
Poseidon

I voted...

Chicago5Over

up
6 users have voted.
RagerX's picture
Thanks for all the fish

Awesome, voted!

up
4 users have voted.
CATFISH's picture
Poseidon

Internet Explorer won't let me vote it keeps throwing me out and un-logging me. Google ask's me to create an account- NO THANKS. So why is there not a page we can access on THIS web site so we can vote for a new dive site that we PAID FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Come on DEVS your loosing players as it is you can not afford to p**s any more off.

up
3 users have voted.
Jace's picture
Poseidon

Maybe it would be possible for you to email your 3 votes to support.
The site candidates are listed in the first post of this topic http://www.divegame.net/node/125767

Every vote counts. So far I've seen only 25 people voting out of the 124 pledges. I wonder how many others have been frustrated using the google voting. I had trouble myself even though I have a google account, but finally got it to work.

up
5 users have voted.

Hi
Last Week to vote.
Go for it!!!!

up
4 users have voted.

Oh man :(
Pirate Ship is up with 12 votes...
We allready have Brony and soon the flying dutchman which are pirate ships...

up
4 users have voted.

Where you can look the Results?

up
3 users have voted.
Jace's picture
Poseidon

Click the link in the first post of this topic. You can't vote again, but you can see previous responses.

up
5 users have voted.

Second place is titanic, which will never happen haha. Dont even know why its a possible option

up
4 users have voted.

Idk, I think it would depend on how they would implement it i.e. the way it is now were there’s almost nothing left, or freshly sunk. The ship as a whole or only one of the multiple pieces it broke into. Or if they would even make it true to the real life design but I doubt they would make the full ship with full detail.
In any case the goonies ship is in the lead, so unless something happens that looks like it’s going to win. Another pirate ship, gee how familiar, I’m sure it will be just as piraty as all our other ones.

up
4 users have voted.
CATFISH's picture
Poseidon

Internet Explorer won't let me vote it keeps throwing me out and un-logging me. Google ask's me to create an account- NO THANKS. So why is there not a page we can access on THIS web site so we can vote for a new dive site that we PAID FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Come on DEVS your loosing players as it is you can not afford to p**s any more off. I'LL JUST POST THIS AGAIN AS THE DEVS CLEARLY HAVE NOT SEEN THIS. Come on why make it difficult???????????????

up
4 users have voted.
djigivara's picture
Poseidon

Hi CATFISH, Try Mozilla Firefox...)))

Chicago5Over

up
4 users have voted.

I see that one of the devs voted aswell. Is that even possible?

up
4 users have voted.

Ya, I saw that too when the vote first came up. I want to assume it must be some side effect of them doing something with the thread and not an actual developer voting which would be ethically questionable.

up
6 users have voted.
NAUI Diver's picture
Poseidon

The Goonies ship, lame . Titanic, lame enough with ships we need something new and different from what we got now.

up
4 users have voted.

Yah, but the worst thing about this idea is that it's not even something related to diving. It's just a pirate ship out of the water. So it means u have to go on land to explore it

up
4 users have voted.

Oh course you gotta go on land to explore it, what do you think this is? A scuba diving game?

up
5 users have voted.

Yeah I think it's now a free-roam RPG

up
3 users have voted.
NAUI Diver's picture
Poseidon
up
4 users have voted.

Hi
By me it don`t work.
Can anyone say me:
How Place is my DiveSide?
(Xcaret Underground River Mexico )
Have anyone vote for it XD

up
4 users have voted.

Yours has 4 votes

up
5 users have voted.

Thank you.
And thanks all for the Votes :)

up
6 users have voted.

Hi
Are there any officially Results?
I am very excited ;)

up
5 users have voted.

Yeah same

up
3 users have voted.
up
3 users have voted.

Its been two weeks and we still dont know the result :(

up
6 users have voted.
LWaals's picture
Need for speed-boat

The result has been posted in a new forum topic ( http://divegame.net/node/125895 ) on the 10th of November.

up
4 users have voted.

Gooooooooooo Results!!!!! ;)

up
4 users have voted.

What was the result?

I´m an IT Manager, Programmer, Diver, Magician, Chef looking forward to write my first book, would love to become a Private Pilot, learning to flight in simulators. Living life at beautiful Barcelona 100 meters from the sea. Keep in touch and Rock On!

up
3 users have voted.