Stricter guidlines for a better community

up
8 users have voted.
Spudnic240 Of The Sea's picture
Triton

It has come to my attention that ''people'' on this forum are becoming increasingly rude and hostile towards each other and it's getting extremely toxic!

I suggest these forms need to be monitored better and warnings need to be giving because certain people are only commenting to start flame wars. If you don't agree with a comment you can say you don't but that doesn't mean you have to be rude and start insulting.

This used to be the nicest forum I've ever been in and now it's not a place I'd even want to take a dump in.

Please tighten up on this cause it's getting out of hand.

PS. I'm not naming anyone so no need to get angry. I'm merely making a suggestion to make the forum a better place.

up
5 users have voted.

Agree, with my new job, it has become harder for me to help monitor the forums. That and I think maybe some sort of message system to send them a warning would help out a lot and not draw any attention by calling them out in them forums.

Current status: working 2-10 really s*#k ^_^

up
3 users have voted.
Spudnic240 Of The Sea's picture
Triton

Great idea Sgt. I didn't want to use names either so I tried to word it diplomatically if that even makes sense. But I agree with the msg warning system I think that would help a lot.