We did it, it's fully funded.

up
12 users have voted.

I just check in and noticed that the community shipwreck has been fully founded. Now we need to start the deciding progress of deciding what kind of dive site we would all agree to too be built.

EDIT: if there becomes more spam and complaining I'm going to delet this thread. It's ment to be a place for everyone to come together, voice their idea and discuss on how our community wreck will take shape.

Current status: working 2-10 really s*#k ^_^

up
9 users have voted.
NAUI Diver's picture
Poseidon

That's great news. I would like to see a quarry dive like Dutch Springs in Bethlehem Pennsylvania. www.dutchsprings.com. Or a sunken town . Something based off a real life dive site, maybe something like the artic or antarctic.

up
7 users have voted.
Jace's picture
Poseidon

Wow, I did not even notice that. A big Thank You to the individual or individuals who topped off the pledge.

up
7 users have voted.

I vote that the community ship wreck be put on hold until after the devs finish with the flying Dutchman and using the freed up resources to focus on unf*ucking everything that we already have.

up
5 users have voted.

agree. We can vote for a few months , because I dont think many people will notice now that its funded.

up
4 users have voted.
djigivara's picture
Poseidon

that s cool news...)))

Chicago5Over

up
5 users have voted.
Anahita's picture
Poseidon

Yeah, I know your game... you ask to delay and then you rant because it takes too long. Like you asked for an early premature unfinished unity 5 update and ranted because it was... unfinished and premature.

No, this shipwreck is fully funded, it must now enter production.

It is a question of ethics and you three are not the only one playing this game.

up
4 users have voted.

Yeah, you are right. Since we want to avoid an early, premature and unfinished wreck, we prefer that they finish the main game first, to avoid all the buginess and dodginess of the main game being transfered to the new wreck. Maybe then, we will have no reason to complain
You cant expand on a broken foundation. :'(

up
3 users have voted.
Anahita's picture
Poseidon

You don't complain, you HATE.

The dev team gave you all they had, by fear of disapointing you, they rushed what they still had to work on, they gave you a planning, they even gave you a way to access their todo list in real time, so you don't have anymor reason to complain, and you are still complaining and hating, and dropping your hate everytime you can do it.

This is trolling and this is hating.

You paid for a game everyone told you it was not finish and there were warning everywhere saying that it will take time and it will change and it may even stop being playable before it gets in real production.

You ignored that and started to spread your ego all over the forum with your two friends (and your occasional troll friend who has never played the game but have a huuuuuge opinion of how it should be done you take out when you face difficult times...) having the same malice and hate than you.

Sorry but because you paid doesn't means you have the right to behave like a 4 year old spoiled king.

"I think this would help make this game better" is a feedback.
"Your game suxxx and you dev team don't know squat about nothing" is hating.

And since I gave more feedback that you and your horde have ever done cumulatively, I say :

Go see anywhere else if there is a place for haters, because here there is none.

You may have the whole forum for yourself and your haters if you like, but this thread is for grown ups.

up
2 users have voted.

To be honest, I dont know if Im being trolled.
Since u really want it to happen now, I guess u funded the remainder of the 1500 dollar?

up
1 user has voted.
Anahita's picture
Poseidon

I guess you did, hater ?

up
3 users have voted.
up
1 user has voted.
Anahita's picture
Poseidon

That what made me sad the first time I saw you. I hope you feel better now.

up
3 users have voted.

yeah

up
3 users have voted.

Ya it took them 7 months to release a new update and when they did release that update it was broken as f*uck, neither one of those thing are even remotely acceptable, do things break when the engine changes? Yes but instead of focusing on that and getting that massive cluster f*uck under control they chose to spend time and resources on other things like the cosmetic store, other levels and everything we have been talking about, I’m not going to explain the difference between core and ancillary features and why one needs to be prioritized over the other to you again.

The problem came from them not wanting to sit down and just power though the current issues, they spread themselves thin because they wanted to also work on the river and a bunch of other things. Something were trying to prevent with this new level. There getting close to finishing the flying Dutchman which mean they will free up a bunch of time and resources that should be invested in unf*ucking the mess they made in the first place before adding another useless empty cookie cutter level onto a broken game base.

Lol ethics, the devs are shady at best, incompetent at worst, and their not above false advertising.

up
2 users have voted.
Anahita's picture
Poseidon

Cf sig but haters gonna hate.

up
1 user has voted.

Ya we know its early access, the problem is the way the devs are prioritizing within that early access and how it’s hurting the current development and putting the long term game at risk. There’s no point it the devs kill the game before it can move out of early access.

up
2 users have voted.
Anahita's picture
Poseidon

You see the end of this game since almost a year.

Still standing.

You are wrong.

Just hater.

up
2 users have voted.
NAUI Diver's picture
Poseidon

Where were the ethics when they pulled the old switcheroo with items that were supposed to be in the game and aren't? At one point I was going to fund my own wreck, now I'm really glad I didn't.

up
1 user has voted.
Anahita's picture
Poseidon

Spit your venom somewhere else.

up
2 users have voted.

How about you actually add something to the conversation, actually attempt to make counter points instead of just telling "I DONT LIKE WHAT YOUR SAYING SO SHUT UP!"

up
1 user has voted.
Anahita's picture
Poseidon

I said what i had to say. This is fully funded and now it will be developped.

And you are haters, this is a fact.

up
4 users have voted.
Jace's picture
Poseidon

I think there is a lot of progress that can be made on the community shipwreck that will not interfere with the developers road map.

We can collect ideas and select likely candidates. The developers can easily help us refine our choices. I've seen many creative and interesting ideas, but the ones that require a large number of assets will probably not make the cut because of the expense.

Sieb worked as an intern on the Flying Ducthman and this did not take away from the work that was being done by the developers on the core game. He did a great job and even managed to work in the additional octopus asset. It's possible that an intern could work on modeling our project too.

Everything up to an intern finishing the modeling should not affect the work on the road map. After modeling, it will be up to the developers to determine how to merge the project with their plans. It would not bother me if our project was pushed back so that they can finish with the plans they have laid out. It will be up to them to decide on how to proceed.

up
2 users have voted.
NAUI Diver's picture
Poseidon

When the hell did truth become venom? You're ridiculous, you can't honestly say you're satisfied with the way this game is going. Just because you might like where this game is headed doesn't mean the rest of us do. The devs do need to hear the negative as well as the positive. And just so you know I still play an hour a day looking for bugs or whatever, in fact yesterday I did a 50 minute video. Maybe I should post it on YouTube so everyone can see what my issue with the game is. And one more thing what have you done or contacted to help support the game? I contacted Scubapro, probably more than you did. Yeah I said I'm glad I didn't fund my own wreck, but I put plenty of money towards the community wreck more than once.

up
2 users have voted.
Anahita's picture
Poseidon

You are not giving a feedback, you are haters.

And you three haters are always where we predict you will be.

So again, stop spreading your venom.

up
4 users have voted.
meatmonster's picture
Kraken

its really time to get off the fanboy train. the game is dead.

even if you still cant see it.

and your signature is hilarious because the game is in early access for over one year now. thats nothing to be proud of, with current state of the game its rather a something to be ashamed or sad about.

up
1 user has voted.
Anahita's picture
Poseidon

Hey, so Piggy summoned his minion, right ?

up
2 users have voted.
NAUI Diver's picture
Poseidon

You obviously can't read. If I hated the game why would I be putting in an hour a day of play time and uploading YouTube videos? Your comments make no sense and hold no value. No what,I do hate the game.

up
1 user has voted.
Anahita's picture
Poseidon

Why would a hater would like to record a game and tell everyone and show everyone how the unfinished game is unfinished ?

I am sure you can answer to that.

up
5 users have voted.

EVERYONE STOP THE COMPLAINING OR I'LL DELEAT THIS THREAD. ITS MEANT TO HELP SHARE AND BRAINSTORM IDEAS, NOT TO ARGUE. IF YOU WANNA FIGHT AND ARGUE MAKE IT IN A DIFFERENT THREAD. THIS IS MY ON,Y WARRNING.

up
2 users have voted.

Yeah sorry Brony, I was only trying to contribute my idea by proposing to delay the development of the wreck. I didn't mean to start a flame war. I didn't put anything spiteful to even trigger such a thing. But again, I'll apologise anyway.

up
0 users have voted.

Thank you Sgt!

up
2 users have voted.
Puc's picture
Triton

Maybe it is a good idea to start a new thread Stg Brony. Right now we are prioritizing.. ehh sorry f*cking prioritizing fixing the bugs and finishing the Flying Dutchman. But in the meantime you guys could come up with a plan for the ship.I think it will take you some time to figure out which ship to be build with so many pledgers. Good luck and please try to be friendly and respectful to each other.
up
3 users have voted.

Maybe we can do a poll on the forum and vote?

up
4 users have voted.
Jace's picture
Poseidon

It would be nice to have a good representation of all the pledgers. Is it possible to get an email out to all of them to let them know we are ready?

up
4 users have voted.
Puc's picture
Triton

http://divegame.net/node/125767 Lenn will set up a poll and help with the voting and send an email to all the pledgers.
up
4 users have voted.

Ok, first off I'm sorry if my last post seamed a little harshed. I just had a really bad day at the prison I'm working at. But yea, I think that I'm just going to lock this thread for now and start a new one but with added guide lines for it.