Hall of pledgers

up
2 users have voted.

We should definitely do a Hall of pledgers, a place with a list with the names of the pledgers or something like that, i think that would be nice :)

what do you guys think?

I´m an IT Manager, Programmer, Diver, Magician, Chef looking forward to write my first book, would love to become a Private Pilot, learning to flight in simulators. Living life at beautiful Barcelona 100 meters from the sea. Keep in touch and Rock On!

up
1 user has voted.

I'm down with that

Current status: working 2-10 really s*#k ^_^

up
2 users have voted.

Forums are quite dead i suppose very little activity lately.

I´m an IT Manager, Programmer, Diver, Magician, Chef looking forward to write my first book, would love to become a Private Pilot, learning to flight in simulators. Living life at beautiful Barcelona 100 meters from the sea. Keep in touch and Rock On!

up
0 users have voted.

It is, probably will remain like this until a major update comes out to get some "new blood" interested in the game and to check out the forums

Current status: working 2-10 really s*#k ^_^

up
1 user has voted.

only 230$ left to start the wreck!

up
2 users have voted.

the pledges are not going up still 230$ to go since last time i checked :( hope we will get to the 1500$ soon to start on it, looking forward...