Rare mini figure from the Lego Worlds Beta

up
2 users have voted.
Mitzu's picture
Poseidon

Spend about 30 in-game hours in the new Beta / Early access for Lego Worlds. Of all the mini figures I really wanted the diver. Took about 10 - 15 hours dedicated to searching for this mini figures, so posting a picture of it here ^^. Found most figures in less then a couple of hours so this was a rare find for me.

The Diver mini figure from Lego Worlds

up
0 users have voted.
Mitzu's picture
Poseidon

up
1 user has voted.

So I'm assuming that it's set up to play exactly like Minecraft? Other then that, congrats on getting the diver.

Current status: working 2-10 really s*#k ^_^

up
2 users have voted.
Mitzu's picture
Poseidon

Thanks Brony :)

Yeah they really tried to make it look and feel like Minecraft, generated worlds where everything is made out of lego blocks, unlike lego universe was. Huge maps, you can fly for hours without reaching the end of the map. The terrain generation is rather impressive to see.

There's also vehicles which allow the user to manipulate terrain, which is a very neat feature. You can fly, drive a car, ride a motor and eventually the submarine will allow diving they claimed ( currently not implemented ).

up
2 users have voted.
Jace's picture
Poseidon

Congrats on finding the diver Mitzu. The game sounds interesting. I might check it out.

up
0 users have voted.

Ok, might check it out but I've never been a Mincraft style fan myself.

Current status: working 2-10 really s*#k ^_^

up
1 user has voted.
Mitzu's picture
Poseidon

It's in early access, so be warned about the game not being finished yet. But if theres a lego fanboy inside of you, you'll enjoy it for sure. Theres no multiplayer option so far.