Newbie from the United States

up
8 users have voted.
Shark whisperer

Hello purchased this game yesterday looks great so far. If/when I purchase a Rift or something with VR I can see myself using it with this.

Looking forward to when mermaids are added into this. Be it mermaid outfit or something.

Looking forward to diving with all of you.

up
2 users have voted.
Jace's picture
Poseidon

Welcome to World of Diving Fai. Glad to hear you are enjoying the game. If you have any questions about the game, be sure to ask.

up
1 user has voted.
Pat Tornado's picture
Poseidon

Hello Fai and welcome on board :)
The game is a first person view game at the moment, there is no 3rd. person view available, but you can use your Oculus Rift or Google in here.
Enjoy diving :)

up
2 users have voted.
Scuba diver

What is Oculus Rift?

up
2 users have voted.
Jace's picture
Poseidon

It's a headset you wear to see the game in 3D. You will see the abbreviation VR used with them also. It means virtual reality. Here's a link to the site https://www.oculus.com/
I don't have Oculus Rift, so can not comment in depth on it, but there are several divers here who are using it.

up
2 users have voted.
Shark whisperer

Yes thank you what Jace said. You wear it on your head and the game is in 3D for you. Makes it like you are there.

up
1 user has voted.
Mitzu's picture
Poseidon

Welcome to the Worldof Diving Fai. See you in the blue.

up
1 user has voted.

Welcome and lots of fun!

up
2 users have voted.
huszarl's picture
Poseidon

Welcome to the World of Diving. If you know, you will try with the Oculus VR. This game magical with oculus rift.

up
0 users have voted.