How many hours per day?

up
8 users have voted.
NAUI Diver's picture
Poseidon

I was wondering how many hours per day do people play. For me it's about 1 hour per day except on Saturday it's pretty much all day. I don't do much, just swim around.

up
7 users have voted.

0 hours for the past month I think

up
6 users have voted.
linksleo's picture
Poseidon

Keep it up, I'll Catch up to you in no time, lol !!!

up
3 users have voted.

If you mean pointwise:i got most of my points through forum activity anyway

up
2 users have voted.
linksleo's picture
Poseidon

Shucks!

up
6 users have voted.

I play maybe an hour on my free days, sometimes I rush through the levels and sometimes I put on some music and take my time

up
5 users have voted.

I play about 15-20 mins to get the dailies done. Then I log out and play something else, watch tv or check out the forums.

Current status: working 2-10 really s*#k ^_^

up
7 users have voted.
Jace's picture
Poseidon

Lately it's been around 20 minutes or so to complete the dailies with occasional longer dives to take photos.

I'm in a transition phase now and am leaning towards taking a break from the "dailies" and focusing on a single dive level for the purpose of taking photos, finding the spawn locations for all coins, and possibly cataloging the available community missions in the level. I think this will increase my average in-game time and enjoyment.

up
5 users have voted.
linksleo's picture
Poseidon

I go in and do the dailies, then I go back for another half hour to pick up coins in the Lockheed and bismark. and then i try to dive public for a half hour to bump into other divers.
I would say 1 to 2 hours most days, and I try to do this on the weekend if i can.

up
1 user has voted.

Yeah I jumped into one of your sessions on the bismark about a week or so ago

up
3 users have voted.
djigivara's picture
Poseidon

Playing my daily missions every day with five votes and sometime some comments into the forum, it take less than hour per day.

Chicago5Over

up
2 users have voted.
djigivara's picture
Poseidon

it took 15 to 20minutes playing and voting in the forum...

Chicago5Over

up
2 users have voted.

Depends. Used to be a few (3) hours everyday. Now, if I don't dive with FlaBunny, it is about 1/2 hour a day. If I am diving with FlaBunny we spend about an hour a day but we are both waiting for the "Private Session" feature to become available so we don't dive, as a team, a lot. I don't count any forum time as that would be too hard to track and it has nothing to do with playing the game so I don't see a point in taking note of it. Although I don't post a lot on the forums I do check it, at minimum, 4 times a day.

up
2 users have voted.

In average I'd say 20 minutes

up
4 users have voted.

I am just waiting for new content, until then I have been making a straight B-line for the daily on each map and only grabbing coins if they are in front of me. Total time each day 10-15 mins

up
2 users have voted.
Zodi's picture
Diving buddy

Years later xD

up
2 users have voted.
Diving buddy

Thats so nice of you. I too play the game wisely in between office hours.

up
1 user has voted.