Prehistoric dinosaurs diving site

up
15 users have voted.

Why not have a map where prehistoric dinosaurs swim. maybe some forgotten part of the earth.

And maybe people were digging a hole in the ground and they accidentally stumbled upon this place with dinos (could be a secret cave).

up
6 users have voted.
Joeykeboey's picture
Aye aye captain!

Sounds really cool - I especially like the 'hole on the ground' idea. Do you think the wreck itself could link to this somehow?

up
9 users have voted.

Sorry that I stole your idea for a bit, but my comment got some upvotes (so people like it) and I thought why not officially ask it through this subforum

Yes, it seems like the only reasonable excuse for a "wreck" being there. You could imagine that a team of scientists or diggers accidentally or purposedly stumbled on this secluded cave or unknown part of the ocean. If they make the drill machine big enough, we could be able to swim in it and check out the machinery. Since its purely fictional, the wreck could look a bit more intact, wich might also be a change from the usually rusty ships we get to swim in.

I also found a better picture of what I have in mind for the drill (something similar like this):

up
5 users have voted.
Joeykeboey's picture
Aye aye captain!

Yeah that's what i pictured it to look like. But don't feel you stole my idea!

up
2 users have voted.

That Driller is a awesome Idea. I love it :)

up
1 user has voted.

Be sure to vote for my idea, then!

up
2 users have voted.

Maybe ;)

up
4 users have voted.

Nice idea, I've also went in and fixed your images sizes so that they fit in the post better ^_^

Current status: working 2-10 really s*#k ^_^

up
4 users have voted.

Thanks! for some reason I couldnt find the right size, the last image kept its size although I changed the width

up
5 users have voted.

To spark the interest of the developpers a little bit, I went digging into one of my dinosaur encyclopedias and took some photos of (a small part of) the marine life in the dinosaur era. The explanation is in dutch (which the devs understand) and it also shows the size compared to humans. I can take better-looking scans if there is interest in it. Marine dinosaurs are also easier to animate since they only used their limbs for movement.

up
5 users have voted.

i vote for a dino level

up
2 users have voted.

Bloody brilliant idea!

Raptr Gamercard

up
1 user has voted.
NAUI Diver's picture
Poseidon

Great ideas, but it might be too hard for the developers. I would love to see a dinosaur level, that would make up for a lot of things. You got my vote.

up
1 user has voted.

Thanks, my brothers. I hope that we can soon vote for this diving site, once the voting system is in place (i thought it would be on oct 1st?)

up
1 user has voted.
Jace's picture
Poseidon

Check out this topic Piggly http://www.divegame.net/node/125839
It has the link for voting.

up
2 users have voted.

Ok thanks, jace!

up
2 users have voted.

Great Idea! Looks interesting. :)

up
3 users have voted.
Ron Jon's picture
Thanks for all the fish

This looks great. I vote!

Ron Jon

up
2 users have voted.

Thanks mate, if I get a few more votes, we could make this diving site a reality.

up
2 users have voted.

I wish you Luck.
Hope in some time, we can dive in your Dive Site ;)

up
4 users have voted.

so far, it seems like we'll have another pirate ship again or the titanic. I dont suppose there's enough money for the titanic so I guess it'll be a pirate ship again. Lets hope I get some more votes