My idea for shipwreck

up
12 users have voted.
Fathom's picture
Poseidon

I would post this idea

a long cave dive starting at coastal entrance and after a long cave trip you surface inside the cave to see this...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-mjft3hMeSoE/UU80m_agSXI/AAAAAAAArdE/dRaVBWQNTC...

up
9 users have voted.

LOL the goonies rocked in the day, that would be cool a pirate themed wreck. we kinda have one already with the Brony but no pirate stuff yet, but maybe they will add it in.

up
5 users have voted.
Anahita's picture
Poseidon

Oh my... I want to see Sloth ! :)

up
6 users have voted.
CATFISH's picture
Poseidon

How about Captain Nemo's sub The Nautilus in side the cave.

up
4 users have voted.
Anahita's picture
Poseidon

I'm for it too, that was the best submarine ever designed before even (viable) submarines were engineered. (I am speaking of the original/walt disney version)

up
3 users have voted.

That's a great idea but I think there may be copyright issues attached to that. I don't know for sure but it's something that would have to be looked into.

up
4 users have voted.
Fathom's picture
Poseidon

true but a nameless pirate ship in a cave with a waterfall?

up
2 users have voted.

The 20,00 leagues under the sea sub, do it just dont make it look like it, or make it exactly give it the name and make it unique. The pirate cave thing thought I dont think you can copywrite imagery, I think that's ones an easy one too.
Love the new avatar Fathom

up
1 user has voted.
Anahita's picture
Poseidon

I think 1870 is a long time to ask copyrights.... It is fair to think that there is no risk. The book is free for download in all legal download services.

up
1 user has voted.
Fathom's picture
Poseidon

I guess you mean my signature? and Thanks 8-)

up
2 users have voted.

yes to both of you

up
2 users have voted.

Dear God, I remember when the Goonies came out to the movies *internally laughing* that would make a great ship wreck. To see what happened the One Eye Willie's ship after it left the cave. But the wreck needs to be filled with gold.

Current status: working 2-10 really s*#k ^_^

up
1 user has voted.
Fathom's picture
Poseidon

I kind of prefer it in the cave..... as in the cave and cave entrance is the dive/exploring part and then you just come up to the surface to see the ship in the cave (Easter egg) but I guess its not really a wreck then is it hmmmm? maybe put a small wreck under it as well ? but what?

p.s. I could have gone to movie as well lol feels old 8-)

up
1 user has voted.

That would look very cool indeed, although the main problem of a wreck inside a cave but not underwater would be the inability to access it. WoD has no means of traversing land (yet?) So it would be just a huge tease to see it laying on the rocks like that. But I love the idea of it all

up
1 user has voted.
Fathom's picture
Poseidon

I though about that and was thinking it could be- half sunk with the lower decks acseable though a hole where you could swim in surface and see "one eyed willy" sitting at his treasure table????

up
0 users have voted.
Fathom's picture
Poseidon

Just had to bang up a quick and nasty image of how I see it in my head??
Warning large image 4000x1000 saved as about 1000k jpeg

http://i.imgur.com/zyy22Ee.jpg?1

PS. is anyone (mod) able to move this into community ideas thread???? or merge it with the one in there?
http://www.divegame.net/node/118009

up
2 users have voted.

Moved it for you, but we can't merge any topics. I won't delete the other one cause that would cost you XP.

up
1 user has voted.