Impossible mission

up
9 users have voted.
Scuba diver

In the session
Hilma H.

There is a multishot mission 3 minutes to take 10 fishes on the photo but it is impossible,
with a bit luck you can just capture 1 photo in the 3 minutes because the fishes stay to far away, no mather how you swim.

up
7 users have voted.
Jesse's picture
Poseidon

Thanks for letting us know. If I'm correct the maker of this mission should have completed it himself in order to publish it. Unfortionaly the fishes are a bit unpredictable sometimes as they swim around a lot, making it nearly impossible to finish it again. So if you encounter some of these impossible mission, give it a one star rating for now, to warn other players of this.
up
5 users have voted.

Hi Jesse,
Panda is not talking about a community mission.
This is the regular 3 min multishot mission you guys made.
The most I was able to capture were 9 out of 10.
You must be reall lucky to have 10 fishes close by or some other diver has to push them into your direction.

up
5 users have voted.
Jace's picture
Poseidon

That mission is difficult and it is the last community mission that I completed. If I remember correctly, I aimed at a point ahead of the fish and stayed slightly below it's level. It took a lot of tries and I got the 10th one with one second to go. I've never gone back to try it again. Egyptsun, you are right about the luck needed for the 10th one. Having someone push the fish in your direction also sounds like a good idea. Good luck guys.

up
4 users have voted.

The idea with the second diver came from Fathom.

up
4 users have voted.
CATFISH's picture
Poseidon

One of the reasons we need to get in-game communication. Trying to round up FISH is like herding CATS. Difficult even for a CATFISH

up
1 user has voted.
Fathom's picture
Poseidon

ive found an easy way for 1 person if anyone wants to still do this mission?

also after lost of testing..... FISH only dart away if you are swimming fast/full speed straight at them (I use controller) so if I don't push all the way forward they don't run, also swimming sideways to get in front and have them swin towards you works well.

worth a try if you want to complete before they tweak/update ?