New diver joining the depths

up
11 users have voted.
Starkiller's picture
Sea admiral

Hi everyone, i'm Starkiller (obviously my game name as i dont like using my real name due to being weird and hard to pronounce to almost everyone outside my country :p)

I just bought the game few hours ago just before new year :D & already on xmas hunt ^-^ so far i'm loving it a lot, the best part is ofc no death sharks not trying to eat me is so awesome as i can go close to them as if they're dolphins :P also saw 2 other divers join my session earlier that was nice to see i wasn't completely alone in the darkness of the depth :D

Anyway hope to see more divers out there ^^ & Happy New Year to everyone.

up
7 users have voted.
Jace's picture
Poseidon

Hi Starkiller, welcome to the World of Diving and to the forum. I've seen you posting in some other topics already, so am glad to see you are making yourself at home. There is a friendly bunch of divers here and it is a great place to hang out. Wishing you a Happy New Year and good diving!

up
5 users have voted.

Welcome aboard, Starkiller. Just dive in, so to speak, and you'll have a great time here with the gang. Happy diving! :)

up
4 users have voted.

Hi Starkiller. Hope you have a great time !!!

up
3 users have voted.

Hey, welcome to the community and hope that you had a Happy New Years.

Current status: working 2-10 really s*#k ^_^

up
4 users have voted.
Starkiller's picture
Sea admiral

Ty everyone for the warm welcome, still to scared to dive in to everyone ;p em dark oceans are quite scary :D

up
3 users have voted.
higgsy99's picture
Scuba diver

Hey

up
3 users have voted.
Diving buddy

Hi Starkiller. I´m new here to this game and I hope to enjoy many hours of gameplay =)

up
0 users have voted.