Possible bug, maybe, probably?

up
5 users have voted.
Scuba diver

Hello! I, ah...have a /bit/ of an issue here. There I was, near the Brony ship in all it's sunken glory and majesty, picking up a challenge to find that I had only a small clue as to where to go and what to snap at. Using the dive computer usually gives an indication to how close to where you have to be you are, so I use it...but it only points me in the direction of where to pick up the mission, not where to go to complete it. Even then, I do have a fairly good idea as to where I should take said picture...except I see only three of the supposed items I need to complete the mission. The challenge is to take a picture of three cannons (I assume), a bucket and a bell...but no bucket and bell. You challenge me well, Challenge...!

up
2 users have voted.
Mitzu's picture
Poseidon

Hi Revaluation,

Welcome to the World of Diving forum.

One of the challenges at the Brony dive site is indeed bugged. I'm assuming it's been posted in the bug section of the forum. If not be sure to do so. The items used to appear inside the ship's cargo bay, I'm not aware of an alternate location for them.

up
4 users have voted.
Scuba diver

Thank you for the welcome. ^ ^

Oh I see, so my fears are confirmed. I did check the cargo bay, I believe... Ah dear though. Hopefully the bug is fixed soon, is all I can say.