[Gameplay Progression Bug] [Error 603] Challenges Crash game after completion Error 603

up
3 users have voted.
JackDaniels's picture
Poseidon

OK! So, I am having a little trouble just being able to play past the tutorial levels after just starting this game. and getting it through steam

I keep getting error 603 every time I attempt to do the challenges that are required in the tutorial.
Mostly causing the game to crash to the main menu every time I am suppose to get a possible prompt confirming completing the challenge it crashes back to main menu and the challenge is never completed.

Making this Experience a little ... uh limited to the diving pool only.

Any one have any info on this possible error?

Error 603 - Unable to connect to the world of diving server.

Possible Sync error, or just to much communication to the server is required during tutorial.
All I know is that this will definitely kill the first impression for those that enjoy by word of mouth, if they can't even get past the tutorial area to see the rest of the game, because Challenges are required to progress through the area's.

Edit:
Well I am working to get the Video uploaded for the error testing session I did. To best Describe exactly what happens when I attempt to complete the Tutorial and can replicate the error.

http://www.twitch.tv/jherb325/b/584180581
Watch live video from JHERB325 on Twitch

Uploading and submitting the email for this too.

Edit 2:
I just realized something I haven't fully cross linked all my threads tied to this issue.

http://www.divegame.net/node/112056 - The Fish Bowl Discussion
http://www.divegame.net/node/111934 - Error 701
http://www.divegame.net/node/111911 - Error 700
http://www.divegame.net/node/111780 - Error 603
http://www.divegame.net/node/112045 - Account possible Error's

OK, so yes I am the one that is still trapped in the tutorial. For those of you wondering how I do it and what happens when it occurs look here. http://www.divegame.net/node/112056

up
2 users have voted.
JackDaniels's picture
Poseidon

So after spending a good portion of an hour it has become clear the an error 603 is a Sync error. Because, I keep getting booted out of the game when just looking at my options for equipment and gear.

Because I don't have access to the Offical forums still. Is there anything or any notes that can help explain this error because I am almost going on 24 hour since my purchase and backing of this game and I still can't even effectively play it. Because I keep getting error 603 in the tutorial and I can't unlock anything because it gives me error 603 every time I attempt to complete the Missions or Challenges.

My online profile is obviously not syncing with the game making this feel more like I keep getting booted from my game because the SYNC is a DRM check feature.

OK, so yes I am the one that is still trapped in the tutorial. For those of you wondering how I do it and what happens when it occurs look here. http://www.divegame.net/node/112056

up
4 users have voted.
Jesse's picture
Poseidon

We had more reports about connection issues, so we think this is related. We are working on a fix for this and we hope this will resolve this error as well.
up
1 user has voted.
JackDaniels's picture
Poseidon

Thanks Jesse.

Just wanted to give an update in steam it says I completed the first Mission in the achievements but it also displays a completed in the game so I keep getting stuck in the Tunnel Connecting to the dive pool. I submitted an Email on the Issue and thought I would tried a Forum Post to see if I could get an answer on the 603 error. But, after already attempting an old Try to resolved the sync error by closing the session and relaunching after already being in the diving pool didn't fix it. It became very clear this is not wanting to sync up the second I get the notice of Mission completed.

Any Who just submitted the output_log by email and then took the time to look it over. Because I am still new and don't know the inner workings for the game exactly.
Is the check to the authentication server to your own server or is that suppose to be handled by Steam?

up
1 user has voted.
JackDaniels's picture
Poseidon

Have an update for this error. I am hoping when I get home from work to be able to submit the new Log file.
But, I even managed to get the 603 error while I was just sitting in the equipment selection menu for longer then 2 minutes.
Then again when I swam around for a bit in the dive pool and tried to exit the pool via the steps and it gave the 603 error again. Same message every time.

From this error I am thinking there has gotta be an authentication error or an authentication check issue at this point. But, just wanted to update with a heads up before I send in the updated log file.

Granted I am interested in finding out how many others are experiencing this similar issue.
Because, I am thinking an added feature to keep this from being a massive back blast for any new members to the game would be to allow for continued progression past the tutorial or access to all the other area's in the event of others experiencing the same issues like myself for the future.
Possibly include the tutorial level as a secluded level and the Diving Base level as a secondary level with out the restrictions like the tutorial has included in it.

Tutorial Level
Diving Base Level (No restrictions) - free play or exploration mode.

up
2 users have voted.
JackDaniels's picture
Poseidon

Well after extensive testing while playing Multi-player error 603, is for the most part more random than any other error Then I can replicate.

Error 603 will happen as previously stated in the tutorial keeping me locked there. But, I haven't see many posts about all the different error codes other have been getting related to the connection problems.

Any who I thought Trying to replicate the error again and again would be easy in Multi-player but it would appear 603 is further related to personal player progression and sync check with the player.

up
1 user has voted.
JackDaniels's picture
Poseidon

Just an FYI this is still occuring through the 0.13.0 Build.

Not the entire Log but this is the tail end of it running from the time of the last photo was taken in the game causing the 603 error.

[PhotoCameraBehaviour] Photo camera equipped

(Filename: C:/BuildAgent/work/d63dfc6385190b60/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 49)

Screenshot Camera, Setting DefaultCamera(Clone) to culling mask: 15

(Filename: C:/BuildAgent/work/d63dfc6385190b60/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 49)

[SteamAchievementManager] Incremented stat: STAT_PHOTOS to 84

Picture stored in active status view: (UnityEngine.Texture2D)

[PhotoCameraBehaviour] Photo shot taken.
Score: 50
Objects Captured:
Starfish_v1: 50 - NORMAL

[PhotoCameraBehaviour] Photo camera unequipped

[HttpWebRequestHandler:HandleRequest] WebException
Message: Error getting response stream (ReadDone1): ReceiveFailure
Helplink:

[WebserviceEndpoint:SendRequest] URI Info:
Host: divegame.net
Port: 80
AbsolutePath: /unity_authorized/level_missions/complete_mission
AbsoluteURI: http://divegame.net/unity_authorized/level_missions/complete_mission?use...
Authority: divegame.net
DNSSafeHost: divegame.net

Fallback handler could not load library H:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/World of Diving/WorldOfDiving_Data/Mono/libc
Fallback handler could not load library H:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/World of Diving/WorldOfDiving_Data/Mono/.\libc
Fallback handler could not load library H:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/World of Diving/WorldOfDiving_Data/Mono/libc
[WebserviceEndpoint:SendRequest] Network Interface Info:
Unable to retrieve Network Interface Info: Exception of type 'System.Net.NetworkInformation.NetworkInformationException' was thrown.

[WebserviceEndpoint:SendRequest] Host Addresses Info:
IP: 85.17.59.202
HostName: Jason-PC
Entry: divegame.net
Address: 85.17.59.202

Webservice (/unity_authorized/level_missions/complete_mission) error [13000]: Error getting response stream (ReadDone1): ReceiveFailure
Webservice call stacktrace:
---------------------------------- BEGIN STACKTRACE ----------------------------------
SessionAuthorizedWebService`2:SendRequest(CompleteMissionRequest, SessionResponseCallback, SessionErrorCallback)
WODLevelMissionWebServiceController:CompleteMission(WODGameState, IMission, Action`1)
Vertigo.MissionController:HandleMissionCompletedEvent(IMission)
EventHelper:RaiseEvent(IMission, ContextEventHandler`1)
Mission:HandleObjectiveCompletedEvent(IObjective)
EventHelper:RaiseEvent(IObjective, ContextEventHandler`1)
Objective:Complete()
PhotographObjective:OnAttemptCompleted()
PhotographObjective:HandleDelayCompleted()
TimerCallbackBridge:HandleTimerCompletedEvent(ITimer)
EventHelper:RaiseEvent(ITimer, ContextEventHandler`1)
TimerBehaviour:Update()

----------------------------------- END STACKTRACE -----------------------------------

[WODWebserviceManager] Disconnected Through WebService: DISCONNECT_CONNECTION_ERROR

Destroy Party

[WODUserController] User Logged Out: JackDaniels

Unloading 1 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 21 / Dirty serialized files: 0)

Unloading 1645 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 8284.
Total: 36.669548 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.441206 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.114310 ms MarkObjects: 5.689307 ms DeleteObjects: 29.021461 ms)

The referenced script on this Behaviour is missing!

(Filename: Line: 1633)

A script behaviour has a different serialization layout when loading. (Read 24 bytes but expected 128 bytes)
Did you #ifdef UNITY_EDITOR a section of your serialized properties in any of your scripts?

(Filename: Line: 1170)

UnloadTime: 1.119731 ms
Unloading 1 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 21 / Dirty serialized files: 0)

Unloading 4 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 11600.
Total: 6.664480 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.464998 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.763152 ms MarkObjects: 4.967716 ms DeleteObjects: 0.098782 ms)

Error Dialog: (603) Unable to connect to the World of Diving server.

Total Steam login time: 6534.3738

[WODUserController] User Logged In: JackDaniels - UID: 18375

Can't execute Disconnect() while not connected. Nothing changed. State: PeerCreated

up
2 users have voted.
Jesse's picture
Poseidon

Our programmer will take a look at this issue when he returns from vacation next week. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
up
2 users have voted.
JackDaniels's picture
Poseidon

It's ok the more I keep crashing the more reports I keep sending till the issue is fixed.

More Data Better Results in the end.

In a related note any possible way to unlocked the limited Halloween Goodies for me. Seeing as how I won't be able to unlock any of the goodies Till after the event, or allowing for an exception listing for individuals suffering from the same things as me?

up
1 user has voted.
Jace's picture
Poseidon

I'll second that Jack.

up
1 user has voted.
JackDaniels's picture
Poseidon

Well after attempting to play on any Multi-player dive session I could find I just kept getting 603 error's faster and faster. Making it feel even further randomized then ever. Till it occurred to me that perhaps everyone else was working on the missions in the area and every time they completed the missions I got a mission check sum. and SURE enough in my latest log there it was.

ebservice (/unity_authorized/level_missions/get_completed_missions) error [13000]: Error getting response stream (ReadDone1): ReceiveFailure

also causing a further issue, Forcing me to require a restart of the game in order to launch the game and join public games with other divers.
any who Log dump for log 2 of the sessions from the day but any who going to be email all 8 or 5 logs when I get done, with tonight game sessions of just multiplayer attempts only.

Initialize engine version: 4.5.4f1 (e036f44c54c9)
GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
Direct3D:
Version: Direct3D 9.0c [nvd3dum.dll 9.18.13.4448]
Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680
Vendor: NVIDIA
VRAM: 1990 MB (via DXGI)
Caps: Shader=30 DepthRT=1 NativeDepth=1 NativeShadow=1 DF16=0 INTZ=1 RAWZ=0 NULL=1 RESZ=0 SlowINTZ=0
Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
Platform assembly: H:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\World of Diving\WorldOfDiving_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading H:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\World of Diving\WorldOfDiving_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: H:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\World of Diving\WorldOfDiving_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading H:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\World of Diving\WorldOfDiving_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: H:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\World of Diving\WorldOfDiving_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading H:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\World of Diving\WorldOfDiving_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: H:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\World of Diving\WorldOfDiving_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading H:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\World of Diving\WorldOfDiving_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: H:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\World of Diving\WorldOfDiving_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading H:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\World of Diving\WorldOfDiving_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: H:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\World of Diving\WorldOfDiving_Data\Managed\SteamworksManaged.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading H:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\World of Diving\WorldOfDiving_Data\Managed\SteamworksManaged.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: H:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\World of Diving\WorldOfDiving_Data\Managed\JsonFx.Json.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading H:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\World of Diving\WorldOfDiving_Data\Managed\JsonFx.Json.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: H:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\World of Diving\WorldOfDiving_Data\Managed\Photon3Unity3D.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading H:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\World of Diving\WorldOfDiving_Data\Managed\Photon3Unity3D.dll into Unity Child Domain
- Completed reload, in 0.120 seconds
Initializing input.

Input initialized.

desktop: 1920x1080 60Hz; virtual: 1920x1080 at 0,0
Platform assembly: H:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\World of Diving\WorldOfDiving_Data\Managed\UnityScript.Lang.dll (this message is harmless)
Platform assembly: H:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\World of Diving\WorldOfDiving_Data\Managed\Boo.Lang.dll (this message is harmless)
Platform assembly: H:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\World of Diving\WorldOfDiving_Data\Managed\System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
Platform assembly: H:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\World of Diving\WorldOfDiving_Data\Managed\System.dll (this message is harmless)

A script behaviour has a different serialization layout when loading. (Read 24 bytes but expected 128 bytes)
Did you #ifdef UNITY_EDITOR a section of your serialized properties in any of your scripts?

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/NoiseAndGrainDX11' - Pass '' shader state not supported
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/NoiseAndGrainDX11' - Setting to default shader.
Request Res update to: 1024x768 F: True

Request Res update to: 1920x1080 F: True

[Achievements] Set achievement manager Vertigo.Achievements.SteamAchievementManager

Steam initialized successfully. License: NoAuth

[SteamAchievementManager] User already has achievement: ACH_STARTED_GAME

Platform assembly: H:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\World of Diving\WorldOfDiving_Data\Managed\Mono.Security.dll (this message is harmless)
Total Steam login time: 6427.3677

SetActiveLevel: Diving Base with game mode: Endless

[PhotonNetworkManager] Connected To Photon

[PhotonNetworkManager] Joined Lobby

[PhotonNetworkManager] Player Properties Changed: Gwendolyn (2)

[WODPartyController] Player Properties Changed, but you are not in a party!

[WODPartyController] Player Properties Changed, but that player was not found in the party!

[PhotonNetworkManager] Player Properties Changed: SMOKIN JOE (1)

[WODPartyController] Player Properties Changed, but that player was not found in the party!

[PhotonNetworkManager] Joined Room: SMOKIN JOE

SetActiveLevel: Bismarck with game mode: Endless

Creating player: 18375

[PhotonNetworkManager] Player Properties Changed: JackDaniels (5)

Creating player

Creating player

Loading Game Level: Bismarck

Unloading 5 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0 / Dirty serialized files: 0)

Unloading 444 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 3969.
Total: 11.950528 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.235511 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.132813 ms MarkObjects: 1.526605 ms DeleteObjects: 9.579456 ms)

UnloadTime: 0.471624 ms
Unloading 4 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0 / Dirty serialized files: 0)

Unloading 16 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 99708.
Total: 21.969986 ms (FindLiveObjects: 4.379541 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.362169 ms MarkObjects: 15.603358 ms DeleteObjects: 0.215031 ms)

[SteamAchievementManager] User already has achievement: ACH_MULTIPLAYER

Unloading 2 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0 / Dirty serialized files: 0)

Unloading 5 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 109021.
Total: 28.922079 ms (FindLiveObjects: 5.877234 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.750370 ms MarkObjects: 20.682507 ms DeleteObjects: 0.200575 ms)

Unloading 1 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 11 / Dirty serialized files: 0)

Unloading 2851 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 110544.
Total: 42.218212 ms (FindLiveObjects: 8.218189 ms CreateObjectMapping: 2.255725 ms MarkObjects: 28.937138 ms DeleteObjects: 2.345171 ms)

Unloading 1 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 12 / Dirty serialized files: 0)

Unloading 725 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 111152.
Total: 41.878799 ms (FindLiveObjects: 7.623991 ms CreateObjectMapping: 2.091892 ms MarkObjects: 30.944704 ms DeleteObjects: 0.777608 ms)

[SteamAchievementManager] Incremented stat: STAT_MILES_SWUM to 1.066863

[SteamAchievementManager] Incremented stat: STAT_MILES_SWUM to 1.76178

[SteamAchievementManager] Incremented stat: STAT_MILES_SWUM to 2.050064

[SteamAchievementManager] Incremented stat: STAT_MILES_SWUM to 2.122391

[SteamAchievementManager] Incremented stat: STAT_DUBLOONS to 10

[SteamAchievementManager] Incremented stat: STAT_MILES_SWUM to 1.27762

[SteamAchievementManager] Incremented stat: STAT_MILES_SWUM to 1.468729

Screenshot Camera, Setting DefaultCamera(Clone) to culling mask: 15

[SteamAchievementManager] Incremented stat: STAT_PHOTOS to 90

Picture stored in active status view: (UnityEngine.Texture2D)

[PhotoCameraBehaviour] Photo shot taken.
Score: 200
Objects Captured:
Fangtooth: 200 - NORMAL
Fangtooth: 0 - BAD

[SteamAchievementManager] Incremented stat: STAT_MILES_SWUM to 1.215481

[SteamAchievementManager] Incremented stat: STAT_MILES_SWUM to 1.2509

[SteamAchievementManager] Incremented stat: STAT_MILES_SWUM to 0.9874437

[SteamAchievementManager] Incremented stat: STAT_MILES_SWUM to 1.269106

[PhotonNetworkManager] Player Joined Room: slipperypete (6)

Creating player

Helplink:

AbsolutePath: /unity_authorized/level_missions/get_completed_missions
AbsoluteURI: http://divegame.net/unity_authorized/level_missions/get_completed_missio...

Fallback handler could not load library H:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/World of Diving/WorldOfDiving_Data/Mono/.\libc
Unable to retrieve Network Interface Info: Exception of type 'System.Net.NetworkInformation.NetworkInformationException' was thrown.

Webservice (/unity_authorized/level_missions/get_completed_missions) error [13000]: Error getting response stream (ReadDone1): ReceiveFailure
---------------------------------- BEGIN STACKTRACE ----------------------------------
SessionAuthorizedWebService`2:SendRequest(GetCompletedMissionsRequest, SessionResponseCallback, SessionErrorCallback)
WODLevelMissionWebServiceController:GetCompletedMissions(Int32, GetCompletedMissionsCallback)
WODProgression:RequestProgression()
WODGamePlayer:UpdateGamePlayerFromCustomProperties()
WODGamePlayer:UpdateGamePlayerInfo()
WODPartyController:AddNetworkGamePlayer(WODGamePlayer, PhotonPlayer)
WODPartyController:HandlePhotonPlayerJoinedRoomEvent(Object, PhotonPlayerEventArgs)
EventHelper:RaiseEvent(Object, EventHandler`1, PhotonPlayerEventArgs)
PhotonNetworkManager:OnPhotonPlayerConnected(PhotonPlayer)
UnityEngine.GameObject:SendMessage(String, Object, SendMessageOptions)
NetworkingPeer:SendMonoMessage(PhotonNetworkingMessage, Object[])
NetworkingPeer:OnEvent(EventData)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.PeerBase:DeserializeMessageAndCallback(Byte[])
ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands()
ExitGames.Client.Photon.PhotonPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands()
PhotonHandler:Update()

----------------------------------- END STACKTRACE -----------------------------------

[WODWebserviceManager] Disconnected Through WebService: DISCONNECT_CONNECTION_ERROR

[PhotonNetworkManager] Left Room

Destroy Party

[PhotonNetworkManager] Disconnected From Photon

[WODPlayerCamera] Player has been destroyed while the PlayerCamera is still active!

[WODPlayerCamera] Player has been destroyed while the PlayerCamera is still active!

Unloading 1 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 24 / Dirty serialized files: 0)

Unloading 3650 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 8575.
Total: 33.908165 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.568298 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.126959 ms MarkObjects: 4.725579 ms DeleteObjects: 27.035278 ms)

UnloadTime: 0.530050 ms
Unloading 1 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 24 / Dirty serialized files: 0)

Unloading 1 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 11907.
Total: 6.557265 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.495416 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.962824 ms MarkObjects: 4.679200 ms DeleteObjects: 0.041259 ms)

Error Dialog: (603) Unable to connect to the World of Diving server.

Total Steam login time: 6248.3574

SetActiveLevel: Diving Base with game mode: Endless

[PhotonNetworkManager] Connected To Photon

[PhotonNetworkManager] Joined Lobby

[PhotonNetworkManager] Player Properties Changed: slipperypete (6)

[PhotonNetworkManager] Joined Room: SMOKIN JOE

SetActiveLevel: Bismarck with game mode: Endless

Creating player: 18375

[PhotonNetworkManager] Player Properties Changed: JackDaniels (7)

Creating player

Creating player

Creating player

Unloading 352 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 8624.
Total: 14.869118 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.347845 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.777608 ms MarkObjects: 5.139079 ms DeleteObjects: 8.222405 ms)

Helplink:

AbsolutePath: /unity_authorized/level_missions/get_completed_missions
AbsoluteURI: http://divegame.net/unity_authorized/level_missions/get_completed_missio...

Webservice (/unity_authorized/level_missions/get_completed_missions) error [13000]: Error getting response stream (ReadDone1): ReceiveFailure
SessionAuthorizedWebService`2:SendRequest(GetCompletedMissionsRequest, SessionResponseCallback, SessionErrorCallback)
WODLevelMissionWebServiceController:GetCompletedMissions(Int32, GetCompletedMissionsCallback)
WODProgression:RequestProgression()
WODGamePlayer:.ctor(Int32, WODProfile, WODProgression, PhotonPlayer, Color)
WODGamePlayerFactory:CreateMPLocalGamePlayer(Int32, WODProfile, WODProgression, PhotonPlayer, Color)
WODPartyController:CreateMultiplayerParty(WODProfile, WODProgression, List`1, PhotonPlayer)
WODPartyController:HandleRoomJoinedEvent(Object, RoomJoinedEventArgs)
EventHelper:RaiseEvent(Object, EventHandler`1, RoomJoinedEventArgs)
PhotonNetworkManager:OnJoinedRoom()
UnityEngine.GameObject:SendMessage(String, Object, SendMessageOptions)
NetworkingPeer:SendMonoMessage(PhotonNetworkingMessage, Object[])
NetworkingPeer:OnEvent(EventData)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.PeerBase:DeserializeMessageAndCallback(Byte[])
ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands()
ExitGames.Client.Photon.PhotonPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands()
PhotonHandler:Update()

[PhotonNetworkManager] Left Room

Destroy Party

[PhotonNetworkManager] Disconnected From Photon

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at WODMenuState.StartMenuState () [0x00000] in :0

at WODMenuState.Load (IState previousState) [0x00000] in :0

at StateMachine.set_CurrentState (IState value) [0x00000] in :0

at StateMachine.Update () [0x00000] in :0

at WODBehaviour.Update () [0x00000] in :0

(Filename: Line: -1)

UnloadTime: 0.447832 ms
[SessionAuthorizedWebService:SendRequest] Failed to send request; Invalid Session Authentication Info: -1, ,

Unloading 3 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 24 / Dirty serialized files: 0)

Unloading 17 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 100259.
Total: 23.199343 ms (FindLiveObjects: 4.204865 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.353435 ms MarkObjects: 17.029074 ms DeleteObjects: 0.228885 ms)

UnloadTime: 96.911888 ms
[SessionAuthorizedWebService:SendRequest] Failed to send request; Invalid Session Authentication Info: -1, ,

Unloading 3 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 24 / Dirty serialized files: 0)

Unloading 158 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 100258.
Total: 29.674690 ms (FindLiveObjects: 4.326235 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.435653 ms MarkObjects: 17.418781 ms DeleteObjects: 6.069679 ms)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at WODPartyController.CreateNewParty () [0x00000] in :0

at WODGameState.Initialize () [0x00000] in :0

at WODGameState.StartGameState () [0x00000] in :0

at WODGameState.HandleGameLevelLoadedEvent (System.Object sender, .LevelDoneLoadingEventArgs e) [0x00000] in :0

at (wrapper delegate-invoke) System.EventHandler`1:invoke_void__this___object_LevelDoneLoadingEventArgs (object,LevelDoneLoadingEventArgs)

at EventHelper.RaiseEvent[LevelDoneLoadingEventArgs] (System.Object sender, System.EventHandler`1 handler, .LevelDoneLoadingEventArgs e) [0x00000] in :0

at UnityAdditiveLevelLoader+c__Iterator8.MoveNext () [0x00000] in :0

(Filename: Line: -1)

Can't execute Disconnect() while not connected. Nothing changed. State: PeerCreated

up
1 user has voted.
JackDaniels's picture
Poseidon

Update: I just data Dumped all the Log files for the 5 game sessions I attempted. Oddly enough only 1 of them didn't give me an error notice but there was still a freeze up when attempt to start a game session though.

up
1 user has voted.
JackDaniels's picture
Poseidon

And a further update Posted the links to the video displaying the start and finish to my error.

http://www.twitch.tv/jherb325/b/584180581
Watch live video from JHERB325 on Twitch

up
0 users have voted.
Diving buddy

cc20181101
timberland boots outlet
jordan shoes
coach outlet online
ecco shoes
converse shoes
ralph lauren uk
nike shoes
ugg outlet store