Subnautica Release date announced.

up
2 users have voted.
up
2 users have voted.

The cyclops looks pretty cool! If only wod had such mechanics! Will try it out today

up
6 users have voted.

Ok it was pretty cool, altho I think there should be more things to do in the Cyclops,in the future

up
4 users have voted.
JackDaniels's picture
Poseidon

Seeing that just makes me think of the game that I have yet to play.

OK, so yes I am the one that is still trapped in the tutorial. For those of you wondering how I do it and what happens when it occurs look here. http://www.divegame.net/node/112056

up
1 user has voted.
Fathom's picture
Poseidon

you can name it, I hope we can name our boats in this game .......

up
3 users have voted.

Things they're currently working on :
The leviathan

Islands

Dive reel

Base building

Supply crate

Jellyroom caves

Biter fish

up
0 users have voted.
Anahita's picture
Poseidon

There were crates several weeks ago, but they removed them (it seems) so all my goods I put in there were lost :D

up
3 users have voted.

I know that feel. But nowadays I just use cheats with every new build, because I dont want to do everything all over again

up
0 users have voted.
Anahita's picture
Poseidon

Haha thank you ! Until now I didn't know that there was cheats on this game :D

up
2 users have voted.

Also apparently the crates will be used as lootable crates that are scattered around the dropship (so imagine they fell out of the dropship during the crash)

up
1 user has voted.

looks cool, added to my wishlist.

I´m an IT Manager, Programmer, Diver, Magician, Chef looking forward to write my first book, would love to become a Private Pilot, learning to flight in simulators. Living life at beautiful Barcelona 100 meters from the sea. Keep in touch and Rock On!

up
2 users have voted.

You'll highly enjoy it. I've been an official playtester for the devs on the game for several months now and love playing it, finding bug issues, helping the game get better and better. The devs are great and they are continually addressing reported problems, as well as adding in new stuff and locations.

Pages