Should not be able to publish missions with no objectives

up
2 users have voted.

go to the Yongala dive site and check out "Yongala cave system update" & "artificial reef" there is no objective thus rendering you to unable to complete it to rank it. Missions without an objective should not have the ability to be published.

If we're going to have community made "area made updates" they should have a seperate tank so that the player can still do othet missions.

Current status: working 2-10 really s*#k ^_^

up
2 users have voted.

I noticed this too when I played Xi's cave system map yesterday that I was stuck until I quit, there was no "finishing" the challenge. But I see nothing wrong with having user generated map areas to explore that aren't missions, in fact I had a good time exploring Xi's cave. The tank idea isn't bad, but I already feel like I'm getting surrounded in glowing tank icons... I wonder how they could integrate this without the intrusiveness of the glowing tanks.

From birth man carries the weight of gravity on his shoulders. He is bolted to the earth. But man has only to sink beneath the surface and he is free. - Jacques Cousteau

up
1 user has voted.

good point, but still, how can you rank an "area update" if you can't beat it.

Current status: working 2-10 really s*#k ^_^

up
1 user has voted.

XI's cave and reef is great and it would be cool to be able to rate it.