Love It

up
19 users have voted.
Richlgm's picture
Scuba diver

Hello all, My name is Rich. I have been keeping a eye on WoD For some time with Greenlight on steam. Was very interested in it. Signed up here in march of this year and did a lot of reading on this. all i can say is WOW. I have only been playing for a total of 4 hours but i am looking forward to enjoying this for a long time. Thank you to all involved with this project.

(please forgive my spelling and punctuation was in an accident a few months back and i'm still not fully recovered from it)

up
8 users have voted.

Hi Rich...Welcome and great to here you are enjoying the game so far.

up
4 users have voted.
johnnybud's picture
Kraken

same good game!!

up
9 users have voted.
GabrielFuture's picture
Shark whisperer

Hi there, i enjoy the game too its realy somthing else these days and that is totaly awesome, i discoverd that Game today after watching a youtuber playing it with the Oculos Rift DK2 just has to buy it than its realy enjoying and relexing.
Thanks for that, and welcome in the big "ool" Richlgm :D

up
8 users have voted.
Richlgm's picture
Scuba diver

Thank you guys. And yes very relaxing kinda Therapeutic in a way.

up
1 user has voted.
johnnybud's picture
Kraken

I want to see more !!

up
5 users have voted.

Welcome to you Richlgm and GabrielFuture! Glad to see the both of you enjoying this game and taking the time to participate on the forums. I hope to be diving with you both one day =)

up
6 users have voted.
Richlgm's picture
Scuba diver

Thank you Reinier Great To be here

up
4 users have voted.

Welcome to WoD man, see you on the bottom :D

Regards,

up
5 users have voted.
jdawson2000's picture
Scuba diver

this game is the best diving game ever

up
2 users have voted.
johnnybud's picture
Kraken

I agree pretty awesome

up
4 users have voted.
Poseidon

welcome Richlgm. you are right this game is cool. it is un like any other game i have played before but i like it

up
3 users have voted.
Richlgm's picture
Scuba diver

Thank you Guys... geez i just got off the WoD only had it for a day and just played 9 straight hours. i haven't got lost in a game like that for years

up
2 users have voted.
johnnybud's picture
Kraken

I agree fun to explore!!!!!

up
1 user has voted.

Welcome and glade that you all like the game. Hope to maybe see you in the waters soon ^_^

Current status: working 2-10 really s*#k ^_^

up
1 user has voted.
GravityRaccoon's picture
Thanks for all the fish

Nice :D

20% cooler

up
1 user has voted.
Cream Style's picture
Scuba diver

I really enjoy that game too

up
2 users have voted.

Welcome to WoD. Swim with you soon!

up
6 users have voted.
djigivara's picture
Poseidon

Hi All,
I realy love this game, I play about 10 hours and I can tell that was amazing to discovre.
Beauties submarine places. there a lot to do, alone or with friends. Ihanks for all the teams.
Keep on the great Arts.
Enjoy.

Chicago5Over

up
2 users have voted.
Puc's picture
Triton

Great to hear. We are working really hard to add a lot more to-do. I think the next update will have some cool features!!
up
2 users have voted.

Hiya Rich and welcome to this fantastic game and community. Glad to see you're enjoying WoD so much :)

up
1 user has voted.
Richlgm's picture
Scuba diver

Wow its been a log while... Sorry folks My wife got cancer for the 3rd time and i have been a bit longer the a year. but now all is good and im ready to start again... one thing My steam account wont link with this one ???

up
2 users have voted.
diving_admin's picture
Poseidon

Richlgm - The link between Steam and Divegame is currently broken. This has been fixed in the next update coming next week.

World of Diving Developer