[Bug] Selecting items bug

up
3 users have voted.

This looks to be similar to the "unable to re-select items" bug but it's on a bigger scale. I was rebuilding one of my test missions, and sometimes during the validation process the editor would get confused when I was editing and when I was validating. So I came across a problem (like not being able to take a photograph) stopped the mission, and the editor would not allow me to select items/fish. Then when re-starting the validation process, the light blue boxes would suddenly appear for the fish. I had to restart the game twice or three times because the editor got confused as to what I was doing.

At least that's what I think happened.

up
3 users have voted.
Mitzu's picture
Poseidon

You're right Reinier, just ran into this issue as well.

Stopping the validate mission, prevents all placed objects to become selected.
Can't confirm how this relates to taking pictures of them.

up
2 users have voted.
Mitzu's picture
Poseidon

Looks like this one is fixed now. If someone is able to confirm it being fixed, that'd would be great.

up
2 users have voted.
rojoyinc's picture
Need for speed-boat

I tried it and I can't DELETE an object - I can reselect it... but hitting delete doesn't delete.

How do I pick a "STARTING POINT" ? I can't validate without one.

When you pick a OBJECT to place - and you look around - place the lockheed behind the item and you can see the plane through the object (I was using the axe - and could see through the handle) The plane was un filtered by the water effects.

On the surface (above water) you can see tree's through the item as well. Also un filtered (no depth of field blur on them).

Also when I drop fish (first I dunno how I got to select FISH vs ITEMS I must have hit something. But dropping fish leaves a blue cube. will that be gone when playing the mission?

up
1 user has voted.
Mitzu's picture
Poseidon

up
1 user has voted.
Diving buddy

thanks for that tips, i realy like it.

up
0 users have voted.
Diving buddy

great post! I really impressed to read the great information that you have shared with us through post. Keep doing the great work up. Most trusted plumbers Denver