Testers missions?

up
4 users have voted.

Will our missions that we (the testers) be available to play in the steam release, or do we have to recreate them again?

Current status: working 2-10 really s*#k ^_^

up
4 users have voted.
madcat's picture
Kraken

I created my missions in the steam version and it was released right away.
i guess the non steam version is the same binary, you should try it out.

up
2 users have voted.

There is no non-steam version, brony was part of the test group that tested the editor before release =)

up
4 users have voted.
Johann's picture
Triton

Unfortunately, we are not able to move the missions created during in the beta to the live servers.
up
1 user has voted.

Aww, well that means I have to recreate my "Terror of the Cave" mission that the other testers like ^_^

up
0 users have voted.

Terror in the Cave ( Yongala) is back ^_^ please any feedback on how I can improve this gem from the beta testing (short) days let me know. For those that weren't a beta tester most of the guys that played it thought it was epic.

up
0 users have voted.
Diving buddy

Reading new articles on the internet is the best work.I really impressed to see the information that you have shared with us. Keep doing the great work up. Check over here for plumbing info.

up
0 users have voted.
Diving buddy

Impressive post! I am amazed to see this information. I appreciate you for this great sharing. Keep doing the great work up. Professional west palm beach locksmith

up
0 users have voted.
Diving buddy

An excellent type of posting style you have used to create this great post. I appreciate you for the sharing of this great post. FL Home Repair