Finding Dubloons | Your Record?

up
4 users have voted.

Not sure how you managed to find all of the coins in the Hilma, even with the detector. I tried several days ago and still only came away with 16, which is way more than the norm, but they are still hard to find. Lockheed is easy and I don't even need the detector for that area since I know all of the spawn points.

up
5 users have voted.
Barrelfish's picture
Poseidon

Ah well, probably being a bit OCD helps :), plus having too much time on my hands, so I do a careful grid search! On Hilma several of the coins appear just beyond the 'turn back' bit at the edges of the map, but you can still grab them before everything starts fading.

up
6 users have voted.
Krutaan's picture
Shark whisperer

Yes it's a lot easier to find both doubloons and pearls, which I don't mind :)

up
9 users have voted.
Knoxklay11's picture
Sea admiral

lol i love it because all u gotta do is just go to the general center of the map, usually where the reck is especially in lockheed, and just take ur metal detector out itll go off instantly and lead you to at least 6 in the same area

up
2 users have voted.

True, without the metal detector they are quite hard to find!

I´m an IT Manager, Programmer, Diver, Magician, Chef looking forward to write my first book, would love to become a Private Pilot, learning to flight in simulators. Living life at beautiful Barcelona 100 meters from the sea. Keep in touch and Rock On!

up
5 users have voted.
djigivara's picture
Poseidon

I find 24 of 25 Dubloons in the Bismarck area.

Chicago5Over

up
6 users have voted.
Konayuki's picture
Sea admiral

Ugh my highest would be 19/20 on most of the maps. I always have trouble finding the last dubloon, no matter which map I play.../facepalm

Fill my heart with song and let me sing forever more.

up
5 users have voted.

You shouldn't have a problem finding those in the Lockheed area since they are fairly easy to locate, more so with the detector. Once you know the spawn layout, it's easy to find them. Pretty much the same for the Bismarck. As for the others, that isn't the case.

up
4 users have voted.
Konayuki's picture
Sea admiral

Yep, I am able to find all the dubloons without using the detector on Lockheed now and for Bismarck, I still gotta use the detector but I could find all dubloons so thats a big improvement ;)

Fill my heart with song and let me sing forever more.

up
6 users have voted.
JackDaniels's picture
Poseidon

Well as of right now my Current Record is finding just the 1 Coin in the Dive pool. I my end up going crazy the day I can find more then 2 coins in the same dive. Be singing and dancing and jumping for joy. Probably even sing "Pennies from Heaven" Louis Prima Version.

OK, so yes I am the one that is still trapped in the tutorial. For those of you wondering how I do it and what happens when it occurs look here. http://www.divegame.net/node/112056

up
5 users have voted.

Well, for the last several hours, I've tried to match FlaGuitars Clean Sweep record for all the areas. Managed to find all of the coins for Hilma and U-352 (both of which I've never done before until now. U-352 is really a tedious task and I almost gave up on the last coin). Got 18 in the Tranquility (Brony) area, but like the U-352, this is a seriously eye tiring task to slowly swim that huge area for the coins and then come up two short is a major pain. Looked everywhere for them too. I stopped for night on the Diver Base coral reef. Found 8 of the 10. The other two were nowhere to be found and I did a thorough scan everywhere. So, not all of the coins spawn sometimes. I'll try again later, same for the Tranquility as well. Still need to scan the Yongala location, which is another pain of an area to slowly swim. Lockheed and Bismarck are the easiest to find coins in.

up
4 users have voted.

:) Just for info... I did not do the clean sweep all in one setting, of course. Took a few days and had to try some of the maps more then once. Because of the variation of spawn points some sessions on any given map are easier to find then others sessions on the same map. Keep trying and you will find em...oh...one more thing....you cant beat me...only match me :)

up
4 users have voted.
JackDaniels's picture
Poseidon

Well I know I can sure keep trying to Match you.....

OK, so yes I am the one that is still trapped in the tutorial. For those of you wondering how I do it and what happens when it occurs look here. http://www.divegame.net/node/112056

up
1 user has voted.
djigivara's picture
Poseidon

I find 24 of 25 dubloons at Bismarck

Chicago5Over

up
5 users have voted.
JackDaniels's picture
Poseidon

I think something that is record breaking for me is hitting an invisible Barrier keeping me from being able to pick up a Dubloon ..... to only swim away 5 seconds after spamming the E key to pick up the Dubloon and still fail to get the 701 error. But, at this rate I think even getting 4 Dubloons with out crashing will be my best feat yet!

up
3 users have voted.
djigivara's picture
Poseidon

20 of 20 at the Lookhead area.

Chicago5Over

up
3 users have voted.

I think i need a better scanner to find effective all coins and pearls

up
1 user has voted.
djigivara's picture
Poseidon

20/20 Doubloons in Lockheed...

Chicago5Over

up
4 users have voted.

I find 25/25 dubloons in Bismarck

up
5 users have voted.

Diving Base 10/10
SS Yongala 20/20
Lockheed 20/20
Hilma H. 20/20
U-352 16/20
Brony 10/20

up
6 users have voted.

Today I found the 25/25 at Bismarck also found the 5 pearls, and completed the 3 challenges hehehe. Here is the proof! click on the image to enlarge.

I´m an IT Manager, Programmer, Diver, Magician, Chef looking forward to write my first book, would love to become a Private Pilot, learning to flight in simulators. Living life at beautiful Barcelona 100 meters from the sea. Keep in touch and Rock On!

up
2 users have voted.
Jace's picture
Poseidon

It looks like you had a busy day at the Bismarck! Congratulations.

up
3 users have voted.

was a quick one!, like 30 - 45 mins i think

up
4 users have voted.

I find 20/20 in the Hilma H. Area :)

up
2 users have voted.
Jace's picture
Poseidon

Nice going! I've never found all of the doubloons in that level. Congratulations!

up
3 users have voted.

Thank you.
Maybe I've just been Lucky :)

up
2 users have voted.

Today i find 20/20 on the Lockheed Mission :)

up
2 users have voted.
Jace's picture
Poseidon

Nice going. The Lockheed and Bismarck sites have been the only two area's that I've found all the doubloons.

up
1 user has voted.

Thank you :)
The Lockheed i think was easy to get all. But on the Bismarck its hard to get all 25.

up
2 users have voted.
CallOFBRother's picture
Need for speed-boat

I can find 13-15 of 20

I'm so love diving :)

up
2 users have voted.

I think, with the Metal Detector its easy to find a lot :)

up
2 users have voted.
Lexia's picture
Scuba diver

up
2 users have voted.

I belive you have forgotten something :)

up
2 users have voted.
djigivara's picture
Poseidon

hehe :)

Chicago5Over

up
0 users have voted.

Pages